How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How do I delete my Instagram account step by step?
How to permanently delete your account?
- Step 1: Open Instagram from a mobile browser or computer.
- Step 2: Now, login to your account.
- Step 3: Then, go to the ‘delete your account’ page.
- Step 4: Choose an option from the dropdown menu next to ‘why are you deleting your account?
- Step 5: Then, re-enter your password.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my laptop 2020?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do you delete Instagram account on Mac?
How to delete your Instagram account
- Head to Instagram’s delete account page on a Mac or PC and log in.
- Enter a reason for why you’re leaving Instagram.
- Enter your password and click Permanently delete my account.
How do you delete Instagram on the app?
Delete Instagram by starting in the app
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon on the top right (the three horizontal lines).
- Tap on Settings at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap Help.
- Tap Help Center, then a browser window will pop-up.
- Tap Managing Your Account.
- Tap Delete Your Account.
Where is the delete account page on Instagram?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/).
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”