One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.5
- 1 How do you Undisable an iPhone that says connect to iTunes without a computer?
- 2 How do you reset a disabled iPhone without iTunes or icloud or computer?
- 3 How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
- 4 How do you unlock a locked iPhone without a computer?
- 5 How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
- 6 How do I reset my iPhone without a computer or iTunes password?
- 7 What do you do when your iPhone says disabled connect to iTunes?
- 8 How do you unlock a locked iPhone?
How do you Undisable an iPhone that says connect to iTunes without a computer?
Part 2:Fix Disabled iPhone won’t Connect to iTunes without Computer
- Go to www.icloud.com and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Navigate to “Find iPhone” tab and select it.
- Click “All Devices” and select the iPhone you want to enable.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and confirm it to unlock iPhone lock.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone without iTunes or icloud or computer?
Method 3. Factory Reset Locked iPhone/iPad without iTunes – PhoneRescue for iOS
- Download PhoneRescue and connect your device.
- Choose repair mode.
- Enter in “Recovery” mode.
- Download firmware.
- Repair your device to normal.
How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
Question: Q: how to get my iphone off disabled mode
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish.
How do you unlock a locked iPhone without a computer?
4 Approaches to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Using Your Computer
- Unlock Using Siri. One of the quickest ways to unlock iPhone is to tap into the power of your virtual assistant, Siri.
- Unlock with Find My.
- Unlock with iMyFone LockWiper.
- Unlock Using iTunes (Computer is Needed)
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
The Tik Tok method to iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID
- Swipe down on your control panel while covering your camera Face ID.
- Turn off your, Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth.
- Enter into you calculator, type in a decimal place.
- Turn your phone sideways to enter scientific mode, press “IN”, then Press “Rand”
How do I reset my iPhone without a computer or iTunes password?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
What do you do when your iPhone says disabled connect to iTunes?
Open iTunes on computer, connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Hold both Home and Power buttons on iPhone until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. This usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.
How do you unlock a locked iPhone?
To unlock it, press the Sleep/Wake button again. Or, press the Home button on the front of the screen. Either way, the on-screen slider appears, but your iPhone doesn’t actually awaken until you drag the slider to the right with your finger.