How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
- 1 Can you save a YouTube video to your computer?
- 2 What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
- 3 How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
- 4 Where is download option in YouTube in laptop?
- 5 How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
- 6 How do I download a video from YouTube for free?
- 7 Can you legally download YouTube videos?
Can you save a YouTube video to your computer?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
The easiest way to download YouTube content is to copy a video URL and paste it into a YouTube-to-Mp3 or MP4 converter. These tools are either web-based or available for download and are generally free.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.
Where is download option in YouTube in laptop?
To see downloaded videos, go to Library > Downloads. Here, you will see all of your downloaded videos. If your download is not starting, you need to go tap on the three dots on the top right corner and tap on Settings under Downloads.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
How to download YouTube videos in Chrome: Install Local YouTube Downloader
- Open the Chrome Web Store and search for “TamperMonkey” or go straight to the Tampermonkey Chrome extension page.
- Click “Add extension” to install Tampermonkey.
How do I download a video from YouTube for free?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
Can you legally download YouTube videos?
Downloading videos from YouTube is in breach of YouTube’s Terms of Service, and the company could sue you. YouTube has shown no desire to penalize users for downloading videos. Downloading copyrighted videos without permission is a criminal act.