Option 2. Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone Using iTunes File Sharing
- Connect your iPhone to your PC or laptop with a USB cable and launch iTunes.
- Unlock your device and trust the computer.
- Click the device icon and choose “File Sharing”.
- Choose the app you want to import the videos to.
- 1 How can I play a video from my computer to my iPhone?
- 2 Why can’t I play videos from my iPhone on my PC?
- 3 How do I play video files on my iPhone?
- 4 How can I transfer video from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- 5 How do I send a video from my computer to my phone?
- 6 How do I convert MOV to mp4 on iPhone?
- 7 How do I import videos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
- 8 How do I play videos from my iPhone to my Windows laptop?
- 9 How do I transfer photos and videos from computer to iPhone?
- 10 Why won’t MP4 play on my iPhone?
- 11 Can MP4 play on iPhone?
- 12 Which video formats can iPhone play?
How can I play a video from my computer to my iPhone?
Follow these instructions:
- On your computer, in iTunes, click File→Home Sharing→Turn On Home Sharing.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, and then click Create Home Share.
- On your iPhone, tap Settings→Video.
- In the Home Sharing section, type in the same Apple ID and password.
Why can’t I play videos from my iPhone on my PC?
Mostly the issue arises because your media player does not support the format your iPhone video has. If your PC does not have codecs that support relevant video, you will not play that video on PC. There can be some other reason like improper transfer of the video from your iPhone to PC.
How do I play video files on my iPhone?
1On the Home screen, tap the Videos icon. 2Flick your finger to scroll through the list, and then tap the video you want to play. 3Turn the device to its side because the iPhone plays video only in landscape, or widescreen, mode. 4Now that the video is playing, tap the screen to display the controls.
How can I transfer video from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
Option 2. Send Videos from PC to iPhone via iCloud.com
- Enable “iCloud Photos” on your iOS device via “Settings”.
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with the Apple ID you use on your mobile device.
- Choose “Photos” among the options.
- Click the upload icon and select the videos you want to transfer.
How do I send a video from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I convert MOV to mp4 on iPhone?
Just use QuickTime Player » Export » and select the format you want (iPad, iPhone, iPod, iTunes). Change the file extension from “. m4v” to “. mp4” if you want, there’s no difference.
How do I import videos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
To import videos from iPhone to Windows 10: Connect your iPhone to the PC > Unlock your iPhone > Tap “Trust” or “Allow” on your iPhone if asked. Step 2. On your PC, head to “This PC” > Find your iPhone under Devices and drives > Right- click your device > Choose “Import Pictures and Videos.”
How do I play videos from my iPhone to my Windows laptop?
Connect your phone and PC to the same WiFi network. Tap your PC’s name on the list on your phone and then access Control Center and choose Screen Mirroring. Tap the name of your PC. Then you can play the video on your phone and it will be displayed on PC now.
How do I transfer photos and videos from computer to iPhone?
2. How to transfer photos from a PC to an iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button in the top-left of the iTunes window.
- In the sidebar, click Photos.
- Check the box to Sync Photos.
- Choose either Pictures or Choose Folder in the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to sync all or only selected folders.
Why won’t MP4 play on my iPhone?
iPhone can only recognize the file with M4V, MP4, and MOV extensions and compressed in H. 264 or MPEG-4. If your MP4 file is not compressed in this way, it can’t be opened or played smoothly with your iPhone. You need to convert MP4 to iPhone compatible format first.
Can MP4 play on iPhone?
The MP4 video format is compatible with the iPhone, meaning you should be able to play video files without needing any conversion or re-encoding. For many situations, the native Video application on the iPhone will be fine for watching an MP4 file, whether on your phone or your computer.
Which video formats can iPhone play?
iPhone Supported Video Formats (Playback & Recording)
- M4V, MP4, MOV file formats encoded with: H.
- M4V, MP4, MOV file formats encoded with: MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 480p/30 fps, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio;