4 Approaches to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Using Your Computer
- Unlock Using Siri. One of the quickest ways to unlock iPhone is to tap into the power of your virtual assistant, Siri.
- Unlock with Find My.
- Unlock with iMyFone LockWiper.
- Unlock Using iTunes (Computer is Needed)
- 1 How do I remove the passcode from my iPhone 4?
- 2 How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face?
- 3 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 4 without iTunes or icloud?
- 4 How do I unlock my iPhone 4 if I forgot the passcode?
- 5 How do you reset an iPhone 4 without a computer?
- 6 How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot my passcode?
- 7 How do you erase an iPhone without the password?
- 8 Can you open an iPhone without passcode?
- 9 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 4s without a computer?
How do I remove the passcode from my iPhone 4?
For the iPhone 4, 4s, 5, or 5c, navigate: Settings > Passcode. Enter your passcode then tap Turn Passcode Off. When the passcode is turned off, Touch ID is disabled. Enter your passcode to confirm.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face?
The Tik Tok method to iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID
- Swipe down on your control panel while covering your camera Face ID.
- Turn off your, Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth.
- Enter into you calculator, type in a decimal place.
- Turn your phone sideways to enter scientific mode, press “IN”, then Press “Rand”
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 4 without iTunes or icloud?
Use iMyFone LockWiper to Unlock your iPhone 4 without iTunes:
- Step 1: Open iMyFone LockWiper and click “Start”.
- Step 2: Put your iPhone/iPad into DFU mode.
- Step 3: Once your device is in DFU mode, it will show the device information.
How do I unlock my iPhone 4 if I forgot the passcode?
The only way to remove the passcode is to restore the device to factory. You can restore to your latest backup after that; however, if you do not have a current backup, then yes, you will lose data. Try resetting your iPhone if you forgot iPhone passcode and have no other ways to fix it.
How do you reset an iPhone 4 without a computer?
Question: Q: How to factory reset iphone4 without a computer
- From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot my passcode?
If you can’t remember your passcode when you try again, you need to use a computer to put your iPhone in recovery mode. This process deletes your data and settings, including your passcode, giving you access to set up your iPhone again. After you erase your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings from backup.
How do you erase an iPhone without the password?
To wipe iPhone data without passcode with iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com in a web browser and sign in with your iCloud account.
- Click on Find My iPhone and then click on “All Devices”.
- Select your iPhone from the list.
- Then, click on “Erase iPhone” to erase all data on your iPhone.
Can you open an iPhone without passcode?
To fix the disabled iPhone, you can also unlock your iPhone without passcode by iTunes. However, iTunes will erase your data along with the passcode. Connect your iPhone to the computer where the iTunes is enabled > Click on iTunes and restore your iPhone.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 4s without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.