2 Unlock iPad without Computer via iCloud (Password Needed)
- Go to iCloud official website (www.iCloud.com), from a friend’s device or any other smartphones.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Find and tap “Find My iPhone”.
- Select your iPad model from “All devices”.
- Tap “Erase iPad” and click “Erase” to confirm.
- 1 How do I reset my iPad to factory settings without the passcode or computer?
- 2 How do you unlock a disabled iPad without a computer?
- 3 How do you unlock an iPad If you forgot the passcode?
- 4 How do I factory reset my iPad with just the buttons?
- 5 How do I reset my iPad Without the passcode?
- 6 How do you unlock a disabled iPad without iTunes or icloud?
- 7 How do I unlock my iPad after too many attempts?
How do I reset my iPad to factory settings without the passcode or computer?
If you are now able to open your iPad, you can erase all of your data and return it to its factory default settings without connecting it to a computer. Ensure that your iPad is charged, or connect it to a power source. Open Settings; select General and then select Reset. Select Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you unlock a disabled iPad without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device. 5
How do you unlock an iPad If you forgot the passcode?
To unlock an iPad if you forgot the password or it’s been disabled, you can restore it with iTunes. You can also unlock your iPad by doing a system restore using the Find My iPhone app. You’ll need a recent iPad backup to get your data back after you restore and unlock it.
Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10-15 seconds). Restore: Connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer, backup, and then select Restore to Factory.
How do I reset my iPad Without the passcode?
Remove the passcode on an iPad with Home button Drag the slider to turn off your iPad. Connect your iPad to your computer while holding down the Home button. Keep holding the Home button until you see the recovery mode screen. If you backed up your iPad, restore your data and settings after you remove the passcode.
How do you unlock a disabled iPad without iTunes or icloud?
Method 3. Factory Reset Locked iPhone/iPad without iTunes – PhoneRescue for iOS
- Download PhoneRescue and connect your device.
- Choose repair mode.
- Enter in “Recovery” mode.
- Download firmware.
- Repair your device to normal.
How do I unlock my iPad after too many attempts?
Hold the home button and the power button until the iPhone or iPad shows a recovery mode screen. iTunes will send a pop-up notification on your computer, choose “Restore.” Set up your device as new and, if you have a backup, select it during the setup process.