There are four main computer hardware components that this blog post will cover: input devices, processing devices, output devices and memory (storage) devices. Collectively, these hardware components make up the computer system.
- 1 What are the 4 basic components of a computer?
- 2 What are the 3 main components of computer?
- 3 What are the 5 major components of a computer system?
- 4 What are the basic computer components?
- 5 What contains the main components of computer?
- 6 What is computer system for Class 4?
- 7 What are the main components of a computer system and examples?
What are the 4 basic components of a computer?
A computer has four main components: the central processing unit or CPU, the primary memory, input units and output units.
What are the 3 main components of computer?
Every computer system has the following three basic components:
- Input unit.
- Central processing unit.
- Output unit.
What are the 5 major components of a computer system?
5 parts of a computer
- A motherboard.
- A Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- A Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), also known as a video card.
- Random Access Memory (RAM), also known as volatile memory.
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
What are the basic computer components?
There are five basic components which include: Input Unit. Output Unit. Memory Unit. Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Memory Unit.
- Control Unit.
- Arithmetic and Logical Unit.
What contains the main components of computer?
The computer case is the metal and plastic box that contains the main components of the computer, including the motherboard, central processing unit (CPU), and power supply.
What is computer system for Class 4?
Answer: A computer is an electronic device created by the Charles Babbage. Computers can process huge amounts of data very quickly and display accurate results. A computer is made up of three main parts: The Input Unit, The Processing Unit and The Output Unit.
What are the main components of a computer system and examples?
A computer system is made up of 4 main types of components:
- Input Devices (keyboard, mouse etc)
- Output Devices (monitor, speakers etc)
- Secondary Storage Devices (hard disk drive, CD/DVD drive etc)
- Processor and Primary Storage Devices (cpu, RAM)