Click the ‘Gallery’ drop-down menu at the top left and select ‘Other’, then click ‘Pick from Windows’. Find the photo you want to upload, select it and click ‘Open’. You can now crop the picture, add filters and a caption, and share it with your followers via all the usual social networks.
- 1 How can I post on Instagram from my computer?
- 2 How do I post a picture on Instagram from my laptop?
- 3 Why can’t I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?
- 4 How can I post photos on Instagram?
- 5 How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
- 6 How can I use Instagram on my laptop?
- 7 How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
- 8 How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from a computer?
- 9 Can you post on Instagram from Mac?
- 10 How do you add photos from your camera roll to Instagram?
How can I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a laptop or desktop
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner.
- Select the photo you want to post.
- Edit the photo as you choose.
Why can’t I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How can I post photos on Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How can I use Instagram on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from a computer?
- On Lately Social accounts, click Instagram.
- On the new window post, check the checkbox you added previously.
- Select the carousel before proceeding to the next step.
- Hit the first icon on the file manager section.
- Navigate to the folder containing photos you want to upload and double click photos.
Can you post on Instagram from Mac?
Instagram now lets you create and publish posts on Mac, but iPad not supported. After we got a sneak peek at the feature last month, Instagram has quietly rolled out the option to create and publish posts from its website on desktop (but not on iPad).
How do you add photos from your camera roll to Instagram?
Just like you normally would, swipe up from the camera to open your camera roll or tap the gallery icon. Scroll to choose your photo or video, and tap to select what you want to share.