Here is how to do so.
- Click the start button on your pc.
- Click on settings and then choose Bluetooth and other devices.
- Turn Bluetooth on and add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and make sure your device is discoverable.
- Pair your Infinix with the PC.
- Go to the file you want to share.
- 1 How do I transfer photos from infinix to PC?
- 2 How do I connect my infinix hot 9 to my laptop?
- 3 Does infinix support HDMI?
- 4 How do I allow my phone to access my computer?
- 5 How do I connect infinix to PC with USB cable?
- 6 How do I transfer files from my phone to my computer wirelessly?
- 7 How do I fix my USB device not recognized?
- 8 What are HDMI ports?
- 9 How do I connect my phone to my TV using USB?
- 10 How do I connect my Android phone to computer?
- 11 How can I connect my phone to my computer without USB cable?
How do I transfer photos from infinix to PC?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I connect my infinix hot 9 to my laptop?
Use phone as modem – Infinix Hot 9 Play
- Slide up the bottom menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Network & internet.
- Select Hotspot & tethering.
- Select Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Select Hotspot password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi hotspot password of at least 8 characters and select OK. Wi-Fi hotspot password.
- Turn on Wi-Fi hotspot.
Does infinix support HDMI?
There are different ways to connect Infinix to TV: Using your Infinix smartphone’s native screen mirroring option, a third-party casting mobile app, and a micro USB to HDMI adapter. As for TVs with Miracast support, let’s show you how to connect your Infinix to a TV wirelessly.
How do I allow my phone to access my computer?
To connect your device to a computer via USB:
- Use the USB Cable that came with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer.
- Open the Notifications panel and tap the USB connection icon.
- Tap the connection mode you want to use to connect to the PC.
How do I connect infinix to PC with USB cable?
Transfer Using A USB Cable Connect the USB cable to the phone and connect the other end to the USB port on your personal computer. On the notification bar of your Infinix device, you will see a prompt that says, ‘Android system. Tap for more options. ‘
How do I transfer files from my phone to my computer wirelessly?
Transfer files from Android to PC Wi-Fi – Here’s how:
- Download Droid Transfer on your PC and run it.
- Get the Transfer Companion App on your Android phone.
- Scan the Droid Transfer QR code with the Transfer Companion App.
- The computer and phone are now linked.
How do I fix my USB device not recognized?
8 Fixes to try if Android Phone is not recognized by PC
- Connect your phone to the computer as File Transfer/ MTP.
- Restart your phone and the computer.
- Check the USB cable.
- Turn on USB Debugging on your phone.
- Update the driver for your Android phone.
- Try another computer.
- Visit the official support centre.
What are HDMI ports?
The HDMI interface allows a port to send high-resolution digital video, theatre-quality sound and device commands through a connector and down a single cable. There are several types of HDMI cable, each designed to support a video resolution and features in the HDMI specification.
How do I connect my phone to my TV using USB?
Simply connect your cable to your phone, then to the TV. With the standard USB end of the cable connected to your display, change the input on your TV to USB. On Android, it’s likely you’ll need to change your USB settings to Transfer files or Transfer photos (PTP).
How do I connect my Android phone to computer?
Connect an Android to a PC With USB First, connect the micro-USB end of the cable to your phone, and the USB end to your computer. When you connect your Android to your PC via the USB cable, you’ll see a USB connection notification in your Android notifications area. Tap the notification, then tap Transfer files.
How can I connect my phone to my computer without USB cable?
You can build connection between phone and PC just by scanning a QR code.
- Connect Android and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Visit “airmore.net” on your PC browser to load a QR code.
- Run AirMore on Android and click “Scan to connect” to scan that QR code. Then they’ll be connected successfully.