How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
- 1 Can I post on Instagram from my Mac?
- 2 How do I post a picture on Instagram on Chrome?
- 3 Why can’t I post to Instagram from my computer?
- 4 How do I post a picture on Instagram from my laptop?
- 5 Can you post to Instagram from browser?
- 6 How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
- 7 Can’t post to Instagram?
Can I post on Instagram from my Mac?
Is there an Instagram app for Mac? There is not an Instagram app for posting photos to Instagram from your Mac. You can, however, go to Instagram.com on any computer and log in to your account to view and comment on photos. Uploading photos is another story altogether.
How do I post a picture on Instagram on Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my laptop?
Upload, apply filters and share Your Instagram feed will appear as it would on a phone. Click the plus icon at the bottom, then select ‘Gallery’. Click the ‘Gallery’ drop-down menu at the top left and select ‘Other’, then click ‘Pick from Windows’. Find the photo you want to upload, select it and click ‘Open’.
Can you post to Instagram from browser?
You can now upload images directly from a browser without the need to use the Instagram app and it’s trivially easy for Chrome users. Furthermore, Instagram isn’t fully embracing the idea of uploading from the desktop just yet, as it’s only the mobile version of the website which currently supports image uploading.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
Can’t post to Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.