Run Windows Command Prompt > head to ADB (Android Debug Bridge) folder by inputting C:UsersYour usernameAppDataLocalAndroidandroid-sdkplatform-tools > input ADB reboot recovery, and then your Android phone will reboot > the Android System Recovery screen will present > choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset option to
- 1 How do I factory reset my phone from my computer?
- 2 How do I restore my Android phone to factory settings?
- 3 Can I unlock my phone from my computer?
- 4 How do I factory reset my phone if it’s locked?
- 5 How do I reset my Android phone to factory settings without password?
- 6 How do I wipe my phone before selling it?
- 7 How can I get data off my locked Android phone?
- 8 How do you wipe a phone without a password?
- 9 How do I flush my phone from my computer?
How do I factory reset my phone from my computer?
Select Start (or press the Windows logo key on your keyboard), then select Settings > Phone > Unlink this PC. On your PC:
- Select Start > Settings > Apps.
- In Apps & features, select the Your Phone app from the list.
- Select Advanced options > Reset.
- Relaunch Your Phone on your PC.
How do I restore my Android phone to factory settings?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Can I unlock my phone from my computer?
Free download DroidKit on Windows or Mac computer and launch it > Choose the Unlock Screen mode. Step 2. Connect your locked Android phone via USB and click the Start button. Note: Once your lock screen removal is completed, it will also format locked Android phone.
How do I factory reset my phone if it’s locked?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “ Wipe data/factory reset ” is selected.
How do I reset my Android phone to factory settings without password?
Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button. Once the startup screen appears, release the Power button, and 3 seconds later release the Volume Up button. Your phone will enter recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons or touch the screen to select Wipe data/factory reset.
How do I wipe my phone before selling it?
Go to Settings and tap on General. Select Reset and tap on “Erase All Content and Settings”. You might be prompted for a device passcode. Enter the passcode and tap on Erase.
How can I get data off my locked Android phone?
How to Backup Data from Locked Android Phone
- Choose Unlock Screen Function.
- Connect your Locked Phone.
- Lock Screen Removal Completed.
- Deep Recovery from Device.
- Select and Recover Data to Device or Computer.
- Retrieve Data from Google Account.
- Select Extract from System Crashed Device.
- Select Photos and Start.
How do you wipe a phone without a password?
Android | How to factory reset without password
- Go to Google’s Find My Device website.
- Sign in to your Google account if you haven’t already.
- If required, select which device you want to reset from the left menu.
- Choose the option to Erase Device.
- Confirm you want to Erase Device.
How do I flush my phone from my computer?
Step by Step Guide to Wipe Android Phone from PC
- Step 1: Connect Android device to the program. First Download and install the software on your PC, then launch the software and use an Android USB cable to connect it to PC.
- Step 2: Select Erase Mode.
- Step 3: Wipe Android Data Permanently.