You can take a screenshot on a Dell laptop or desktop computer in several ways, but the easiest is to simply press the Print Screen key, which Dell usually abbreviates as “PrtScn” or “prt sc.” There are several ways to customize your PrtScn screenshot using keyboard combos.
How do I capture a screenshot on my computer?
Most Android devices should be able to take screen grabs by holding down the power and volume down buttons, though holding the power and home buttons (if your device has a physical button) may also work. Several Android devices have a screenshot button in the pull-down Quick Settings menu.
Depending on your hardware, you may use the Windows Logo Key + PrtScn button as a shortcut for print screen. If your device does not have the PrtScn button, you may use Fn + Windows logo key + Space Bar to take a screenshot, which can then be printed.
How do you take a screenshot on Windows?
The easiest way to take a screenshot on Windows 10 is the Print Screen (PrtScn) key. To capture your entire screen, simply press PrtScn on the upper-right side of your keyboard. The screenshot will be saved to your Clipboard.
How do I take a screenshot?
Take a screenshot
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Depending on your phone: Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you’ll find Screenshot capture.
How do you take Screenshots on Windows 10?
How to Take Screenshots in Windows 10
- Use Shift-Windows Key-S and Snip & Sketch.
- Use the Print Screen Key With Clipboard.
- Use Print Screen Key With OneDrive.
- Use the Windows Key-Print Screen Shortcut.
- Use the Windows Game Bar.
- Use the Snipping Tool.
- Use Snagit.
- Double-Click Your Surface Pen.
How do I take a screenshot without print screen?
You can use the Snipping Tool or the Virtual Keyboard. These utilities are included in the Windows operating system. Note that the on-screen keyboard will appear in your screenshot. On Windows tablets, you can take a screenshot by holding the “Windows” button and then pressing the “Volume Down” button.