How to Put the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus Into Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone to a computer.
- Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Keep holding the buttons, even once you see the Apple logo.
- Release both buttons when you see the Recovery Mode screen.
- 1 How do I put my iPhone in recovery mode when its disabled?
- 2 How do I force my phone into recovery mode?
- 3 Can you put an iPhone in recovery mode without computer?
- 4 How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
- 5 How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
- 6 Why is recovery mode not working?
- 7 How do I fix recovery mode without command?
- 8 How do I put my iPhone 6 in recovery mode without iTunes?
- 9 How do I restore an iPhone to factory settings?
- 10 How do I factory reset my iPhone 7 without passcode?
How do I put my iPhone in recovery mode when its disabled?
Press and hold the power button until the power-off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. While pressing and holding to the home button, connect your iPhone to the computer. Keep holding the button until you see the recovery mode screen.
How do I force my phone into recovery mode?
Hold down the Power button and turn your phone off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until the device turns on. You can use Volume Down to highlight Recovery Mode and the Power button to select it.
Can you put an iPhone in recovery mode without computer?
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: press and hold the power button and the volume down buttons at the same time. Keep holding the buttons until the recovery mode screen appears. For iPhone 6 and earlier models: press and hold the power and home buttons at the same time until the recovery mode screen appears.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
The Tik Tok method to iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID
- Swipe down on your control panel while covering your camera Face ID.
- Turn off your, Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth.
- Enter into you calculator, type in a decimal place.
- Turn your phone sideways to enter scientific mode, press “IN”, then Press “Rand”
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Solution 2. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
- Visit iCloud.com on your computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID used on your locked iPhone.
- From the main page of icloud.com, choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Restore.”
- Choose the latest backup you made and click “Restore.”
- Open iCloud.com from a browser.
Why is recovery mode not working?
The most common reason to encounter recovery mode not working and get no command error is that the Superuser access has been denied or terminated when Android OS updating, or phone resetting. In addition to that, the termination of Superuser access during Google Play Store installation can even cause this error.
How do I fix recovery mode without command?
Fix No Command error to access Recovery Mode
- Press and hold Power+Volume Up keys.
- Press and hold Power+Home+Volume Up keys.
- Press and hold Power+Volume Down keys.
- Press and hold Power+Home+Volume Down keys.
- Press and hold Power+Home keys.
How do I put my iPhone 6 in recovery mode without iTunes?
Two Ways to Restore iPhone Without iTunes in Recovery Mode
- Get AnyFix on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer > Click System Repair feature.
- Then choose the 50+ iPhone Problems category to start the fix.
- Select Any of the 3 Repair Modes.
- Download Firmware and Complete the Restore.
How do I restore an iPhone to factory settings?
Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset. Choose an option: WARNING: If you choose the Erase All Content and Settings option, all of your content is removed.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 7 without passcode?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.