Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings General and tap About.
- Look for the serial number. You might need to scroll down to find the IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- To paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, touch and hold the number to copy.
- 1 How do I check if my iPhone is clean IMEI?
- 2 What is IMEI number iPhone?
- 3 How do I check if my iPhone is original?
- 4 How can I check my phone IMEI?
- 5 How do I check if my IMEI number is clean?
- 6 Is IMEI on back of iPhone 7?
- 7 What does IMEI number tell you?
- 8 How do I find my IMEI number without my phone?
- 9 How can I check if my iPhone is valid?
- 10 Is IMEI the same as serial number?
How do I check if my iPhone is clean IMEI?
How to check if a T-Mobile iPhone has a clean ESN:
- Go to the Verify IMEI T-Mobile page on T-Mobile’s website.
- Type your IMEI number into where it says “IMEI status check”
- Wait for the next page to load – it will tell you if your device is compatible.
What is IMEI number iPhone?
Every iPhone has a unique, 15-digit IMEI number that identifies it on a cellular network. If you need to find an IMEI number to unlock your iPhone for a different cellular provider, you can locate it in the Settings app on the About page. You can also dial *#06# on your iPhone to see the IMEI number.
How do I check if my iPhone is original?
By looking up the serial number, you can verify whether or not it’s in Apple’s database. Locate the serial number on the iPhone by tapping “Settings,” choosing “General” and selecting “About.” Scroll down to “Serial Number,” and keep the screen open or write down the number.
How can I check my phone IMEI?
How to Check Phone’s IMEI Number Using USSD code
- Dial *#06# on your phone.
- The IMEI number will now be displayed on the screen. You should note it down somewhere safe or you can always take a screenshot.
How do I check if my IMEI number is clean?
Attract more buyers – generate a report.
- Dial *#06# to see the IMEI number on the screen. IMEI is a unique number assigned to your phone.
- Enter IMEI to the field above. Do not forget to pass a captcha test.
- Verify that the IMEI is CLEAN and the phone is not blacklisted. Now you can be sure whether the ESN is bad or clean.
Is IMEI on back of iPhone 7?
According to Apple’s website the IMEI is no longer able to be found on the back of iPhones 6s, 6s plus, 7 and 7 plus.
What does IMEI number tell you?
An IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity. Think of it as your phone’s fingerprint — it’s a 15-digit number unique to each device. Phone carriers and manufacturers share IMEI numbers to enable tracking of smartphones that may be stolen or compromised.
How do I find my IMEI number without my phone?
Check Your Google Dashboard for an Android IMEI
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Open the Android Device Manager.
- Your IMEI number should be displayed along with your registered Android device. With this information, the authorities should be able to track down your lost or stolen phone much more quickly and easily.
How can I check if my iPhone is valid?
Go to mysupport.apple.com. Sign in with your Apple ID. Choose your device. The expiration date is listed along with other details about your coverage.
Is IMEI the same as serial number?
Your International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI) number is different from your SSN, ICCID or IMSI. It is a unique serial number given to a device when it is manufactured that identifies a device on a mobile network, but not the subscriber. On Android, go to the “About Phone” menu.