Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing.
- In the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file to or from.
- 1 How can I transfer music from my laptop to my iPhone Without iTunes?
- 2 How do I send music from my laptop to my phone?
- 3 How do I send music files to my iPhone?
- 4 Can you download MP3 directly to iPhone?
- 5 How do I transfer music from Windows to iPhone?
- 6 How do I transfer music from my laptop to my phone without USB?
- 7 How do I Bluetooth music from my laptop to my phone?
- 8 How do I transfer files from my laptop to my phone?
- 9 How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
- 10 How can I send an MP3 file to my iPhone?
- 11 How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPhone using Windows 10?
- 12 How do I transfer MP3 files from my computer to my iPhone?
- 13 How do I move songs from my computer to my iPhone?
How can I transfer music from my laptop to my iPhone Without iTunes?
To add music to iPhone without iTunes:
- Download and install Dropbox on both your iPad and computer.
- Upload the MP3 files from your computer to Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox on your iPad and you will see the songs from your computer.
- Choose and download the MP3 files to your mobile device for offline listening.
How do I send music from my laptop to my phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
How do I send music files to my iPhone?
Connect the iPhone to your computer’s USB port using its Lightning cable to send a song from iTunes to the iPhone. Click the “iPhone” button, then the “Summary” tab and select the “Sync Only Checked Songs and Videos” option. Click the “Music” tab, check the songs you want to import and click the “Apply” button.
Can you download MP3 directly to iPhone?
Step 1: First, you need to open the Music app from your iPhone. Step 2: Now, visit the album or songs and select the ones you wish to download. Step 3: Select the More options to get the option Make Available Offline. Soon, the MP3 files will get downloaded to your iPhone to play as and when required.
How do I transfer music from Windows to iPhone?
Open iTunes on your Windows PC. Click on “File” located at the top-left corner of the iTunes window and choose “Add Folder to Library ”. This will open a Windows Explorer menu. Browse and select the folder where all the songs you want to transfer are stored.
How do I transfer music from my laptop to my phone without USB?
Method 2. How to Transfer Files from PC to Android without USB via Cloud Service
- Open Dropbox. Go to dropbox.com and sign in with your Dropbox account > Click on “Upload Files” button at the top.
- Add files to Dropbox to sync.
- Download files to your Android device.
How do I Bluetooth music from my laptop to my phone?
Steps to send files from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Turn on Bluetooth on your PC and pair with your phone.
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, scroll down to Related Settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I transfer files from my laptop to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
How can I send an MP3 file to my iPhone?
Locate the MP3 file on your Mac. Right-click and then select Share ➙ AirDrop. Choose your iPhone in the pop-up window. Accept the file on your iPhone and save it either locally or to iCloud.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPhone using Windows 10?
Option 2. Sync Music from Windows 10 to iPhone with iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Click the device button ( an iPhone that locates near the top-left of the window), then click “Music” in the left-side menu.
- From the right page, tick the box next to “Sync Music.” (
How do I transfer MP3 files from my computer to my iPhone?
To sync music to iPhone with iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the PC/Mac.
- Click the device icon and click the “Music” option.
- Choose “Sync Music”.
- Select to sync the “Entire music library” or “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres”.
- Click the “Apply” > “Sync” to start adding iTunes music to iPhone.
How do I move songs from my computer to my iPhone?
Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable. Then, open iTunes on the computer. Transfer music automatically: Select the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes, select Music in the left pane, then select Sync Music.