Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer.
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
- 1 How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android?
- 2 How do I transfer from iPhone to Android?
- 3 Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to an Android?
- 4 Can I use iCloud in Android?
- 5 How do you bluetooth pictures from an iPhone to an Android?
- 6 How do I use Apple AirDrop on Android?
- 7 Can I switch from iPhone to Samsung?
- 8 How do I transfer photos and contacts from iPhone to Samsung?
- 9 How do I transfer photos from iCloud to Android?
- 10 How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android via WiFi?
- 11 Can you AirPlay on Android?
- 12 Is there a way to AirDrop to Android?
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android?
a) Inside Google Photos app on the iPhone, go to “Photos” tab. b) Find Live photos you want to transfer to Android. Tap and hold on one of the photos you would like to upload to enable selection mode, once in selection mode, select all live photos you want to transfer to Android.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android?
How to switch from iPhone to Android with Google Drive:
- Charge and turn on both phones.
- Install Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Open the app and log into your Google Account.
- Tap Settings, then Backup.
- It’s recommended to turn off both iMessage and Facetime, so you don’t miss any messages during the transfer.
Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to an Android?
You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Can I use iCloud in Android?
Using iCloud on your Android device is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone.
How do you bluetooth pictures from an iPhone to an Android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset.
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do I use Apple AirDrop on Android?
Setting Up AirDrop for Android/Nearby Share
- On your Android device, open ”Settings”.
- Tap the ”Google” menu.
- Tap ”Device Connections > Nearby Share”.
- To activate ”Nearby Share”, toggle on the feature.
- Select ”Device Name”.
- Input your ‘preferred name’ as your identity for file sharing.
Can I switch from iPhone to Samsung?
The Samsung way Samsung makes ditching your iPhone easier than ever with its Smart Switch app using a USB cable or via Wi-Fi. You’ll see the “transfer from iOS device” option when you first set up your new Galaxy phone, or you can access the app once you’ve completed the setup process.
How do I transfer photos and contacts from iPhone to Samsung?
Connect the two phones using the iOS phone’s lightning cable and the USB-OTG adapter that came with your Galaxy phone. Tap Trust on the iOS phone. Tap Next on the Galaxy phone. Select the content you want to transfer, and then tap Transfer.
How do I transfer photos from iCloud to Android?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android via WiFi?
Transfer files from iPhone to Android through WiFi
- Download Zapya on both iPhone and Android. You can find the download from previous linked page or do a search on Apple App Store to find it.
- Connect both iPhone and Android to Wi-Fi.
- Connect iPhone and Android in Zapya.
- Select files to transfer from iPhone to Android.
Can you AirPlay on Android?
AirPlay is a protocol that lets you wirelessly stream audio and video between your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and even Windows PC running iTunes. Unfortunately, one of the few platforms this protocol doesn’t support is Android.
Is there a way to AirDrop to Android?
Go to Device Connections > Nearby Share. Toggle the switch at the top of the screen to enable Nearby Share (if it’s not already). Tap “Device Name” to give your Android handset a new name.