Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app. Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap. Set Up Now.. If the ‘Set Up Now’
- Enter a password then tap. Done..
- Re-enter the password then tap. Done..
- Tap. Custom. to record a greeting.
- Tap. Record. to begin.
- When finished, tap. Stop..
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
- 1 Why can’t I set up voicemail on iPhone?
- 2 Why is my voicemail unavailable on my iPhone?
- 3 How do I setup my voicemail for the first time on my iPhone?
- 4 Where are my voicemail settings?
- 5 Why is my phone not going to voicemail?
- 6 How do I reinstall my iPhone voicemail?
- 7 How do I setup my T mobile visual voicemail on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I find my voicemail PIN number?
- 9 How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone Fido?
Why can’t I set up voicemail on iPhone?
Answer: A: You don’t setup voicemail yourself on the phone. Voicemail is a carrier feature, and they are the ones that set it up. The carrier decides if they support visual voicemail, or standard voicemail, and your account has to be provisioned by the carrier for it.
There is a chance that visual voicemail is currently unavailable as your carrier is facing outages. Try changing your voicemail password, updating IOS, resetting your network settings, turning airplane mode on and off, or restarting the Phone app. There are several solutions to this issue.
How do I setup my voicemail for the first time on my iPhone?
How to Set Up Voicemail on an iPhone for the First Time
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the Voicemail tab at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll see a button labeled Set Up Now at the center of the screen; tap it to continue.
- When prompted, create a new passcode for your voicemail, then reenter it.
Where are my voicemail settings?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
Why is my phone not going to voicemail?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to.
How do I reinstall my iPhone voicemail?
How to set up or recover voicemail on iPhone
- Launch the Phone app.
- Tap on Voicemail in the bottom right corner.
- Create a password (it will ask to you to enter it twice to confirm it)
- Tap Done on the top right corner when finished.
- Choose to use the default greeting or create a custom one, tap Save when finished.
How do I setup my T mobile visual voicemail on my iPhone?
Set up voicemail
- From the Home screen, tap Phone > Voicemail > Set up now.
- Create your voicemail password.
- Choose your greeting: Default: Standard greeting using your mobile number. Custom: Custom recorded greeting. Tap Record to record a new one. Tap Play to play the current one.
How do I find my voicemail PIN number?
Note: Your voicemail Personal Identification Number (PIN) is similar to a password. Just like a password is required to receive email, your PIN must be entered each time you retrieve voicemail messages. Voicemail comes with a default PIN which is the last 6-digits of your account number.
How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone Fido?
Re: How do I setup up my voicemail?
- iPhone: Dial *5005*86*+16478396178# (may not work on all iPhone models).
- This is for customers without IPhone Visual Voicemail.
- Android: Go to Phone Icon > option for extraSettings > Call Settings > Voicemail Settings > Voicemail Number and input +14168216549.