How to switch from iPhone to Android with Google Drive:
- Charge and turn on both phones.
- Install Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Open the app and log into your Google Account.
- Tap Settings, then Backup.
- It’s recommended to turn off both iMessage and Facetime, so you don’t miss any messages during the transfer.
- 1 How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Android?
- 2 How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
- 3 How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android Google?
- 4 How can I transfer data from iPhone to android via Wi-Fi?
- 5 How do you transfer photos from a iPhone to a android?
- 6 What wont Smart Switch transfer?
- 7 How do I transfer data from iCloud to Android?
- 8 How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without Google Drive?
- 9 What will I miss switching from iPhone to android?
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Android?
Move your stuff from iOS®.
- Step 1 Get Google Drive. Make sure you have the latest version of Google Drive on your iPhone, then sign in to Drive with your Google Account.
- Step 2 Back up your stuff. Back up your content in Google Drive.
- Step 3 Turn off iMessage®.
- Step 4 Sign in on your new phone.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
You can also simply sync your Google Account with your Android device: Go to Settings >Users & Accounts > Add account > Enter your Google account and tap on “Auto Sync data”. In this way, your iPhone data back present on Google Drive will be transferred to your android phone.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android Google?
How to prepare your iPhone for a transfer to Android
- Download Google Drive from the App Store.
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Backup your content by going to Menu > Settings > Backup.
- Choose what you would like to back up > Calendars, Contacts, Photos & videos.
- Now select “Start Backup”
How can I transfer data from iPhone to android via Wi-Fi?
Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do you transfer photos from a iPhone to a android?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer.
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
What wont Smart Switch transfer?
Smart Switch does not support transferring all data or apps from an old phone. For example, it does not support transferring app data from iPhone to Samsung. Your app data is all your personal information on an app. Contacts: Not all contacts can be transferred with Smart Switch.
How do I transfer data from iCloud to Android?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without Google Drive?
Method 2: Transfer music from iPhone to Android: iTunes
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone.
- Right-click on the name of your iPhone, and choose “Transfer Purchases”.
- Once the transfer is complete, connect your Android phone.
- Locate your iTunes music using File Explorer.
What will I miss switching from iPhone to android?
Switching From iPhone to Android: What You Should Know
- Set up Gmail and Sync Calendar.
- Back up Your Photos.
- Transfer Music to Android.
- Hello Google Messages.
- Getting Used to Android.