First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
- 1 Why can’t I transfer videos from iPhone to PC?
- 2 How do I copy a large video from my iPhone to my computer?
- 3 How do I transfer video from iPhone to computer using USB?
- 4 How do I send a large video file from my iPhone?
- 5 How do I import Videos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
- 6 Can I AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
- 7 How can I send a 20 minute video from my iPhone?
- 8 How do I transfer video from iPhone to computer for free?
- 9 How do you transfer Videos from phone to computer?
- 10 How do I transfer Videos from iPhone to external hard drive on Windows?
- 11 How can I send a video that is too long?
- 12 How can I send long videos through email?
- 13 How can I send long videos?
Why can’t I transfer videos from iPhone to PC?
If you can’t transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, there are many solutions to fix the problem. Verifying if the iPhone Apple Mobile Device USB driver is installed is an easy way to solve it. Make sure your drivers are updated. You can also unlock your iPhone and set your connected PC as a trusted device.
How do I copy a large video from my iPhone to my computer?
To transfer large files from iPhone to PC with iCloud Drive:
- On your iOS device, go to “Settings” > [your Apple ID] > “iCloud” and scroll down to enable “iCloud Drive”.
- Find the large file you’d like to send to your PC and tap the share icon.
How do I transfer video from iPhone to computer using USB?
Connect your iPhone to your PC with your USB cable and unlock it. Click the Windows Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen. From the list of apps, select ‘ Photos ‘. Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer, then click ‘Import Selected’.
How do I send a large video file from my iPhone?
Send large videos via iCloud
- From the Photos app, select the video to be sent, then tap the share icon.
- Tap the mail icon, and wait while your phone prepares the video.
- Compose and send your email, then wait for a pop-up window saying, in part, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering Mail Drop as an option.
How do I import Videos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
To import videos from iPhone to Windows 10: Connect your iPhone to the PC > Unlock your iPhone > Tap “Trust” or “Allow” on your iPhone if asked. Step 2. On your PC, head to “This PC” > Find your iPhone under Devices and drives > Right- click your device > Choose “Import Pictures and Videos.”
Can I AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
If you use a Mac and an iPhone or iPad, you can turn to Apple’s AirDrop to transfer the file to your computer. However, neither Windows nor Android support AirDrop.
How can I send a 20 minute video from my iPhone?
How to Send Videos From iPhone Using iCloud
- Open the Photos app and tap the video you want to share.
- Select the Share icon, then choose Mail.
- You’ll be taken to a Mail compose page with your attachment automatically added to the message.
- Select Send.
How do I transfer video from iPhone to computer for free?
Follow the steps:
- Connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable, then unlock your device.
- Go to Start -> Search for Photos app and run it.
- In the top-right corner, select Import -> From a connected device.
- Select the video file (or files) you want to save to PC and click on Import.
- Find the video in the Pictures folder.
How do you transfer Videos from phone to computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer Videos from iPhone to external hard drive on Windows?
Way 1. Transfer Videos from iPhone iPad to External Hard Drive on Windows
- Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer to external hard drive > Click OK to continue.
- Choose the external hard drive as destination > If everything is OK, click Transfer to start.
- Way 2.
- Part 2.
How can I send a video that is too long?
How to Send Large Video Files from Android to Email
- Login into your OneDrive Account and select the file you want to share.
- Tap on the Share option or Copy Link.
- Paste the link in your email app and add the recipient.
How can I send long videos through email?
Fortunately, some popular email clients have made changes to their services that allow users to attach and send large files that exceed the standard size limitations. To email large video files, you can use Google Drive in Gmail, OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) in Outlook mail, or Dropbox in Yahoo mail.
How can I send long videos?
How to send large videos on Android by sharing a link
- Tap and hold a video in Google Photos to see the toolbar with a Share button at the top of the screen.
- Use the “Create link” button to share your video with others.
- After selecting a video, tap “Share” at the bottom of the screen.