Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
- 1 How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
- 2 How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
- 3 How do you wipe a phone when it’s locked?
- 4 How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
- 5 Can you reset a phone without the password?
- 6 Can you factory reset a locked iPhone without iTunes?
- 7 How do you wipe out an iPhone?
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
4: Use the Hard Reset Feature Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time. iPhone X, 8 & Newer: Press and hold the Volume up button, then the Volume Down button, and the side button at the same time.
How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
To erase iPhone without passcode using iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID and password. Or open the Find My [device] app on another Apple device that uses the same Apple ID as the one you use on the locked iPhone.
- Locate and erase the device.
- Wait for the process to finish.
How do you wipe a phone when it’s locked?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
The Tik Tok method to iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID
- Swipe down on your control panel while covering your camera Face ID.
- Turn off your, Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth.
- Enter into you calculator, type in a decimal place.
- Turn your phone sideways to enter scientific mode, press “IN”, then Press “Rand”
Can you reset a phone without the password?
In order to factory reset an Android phone without a password, you need to access Android’s Recovery Mode. There, you’ll be able to completely wipe the phone’s storage without having to enter the device’s pass code, unlock pattern, or PIN.
Can you factory reset a locked iPhone without iTunes?
Go to iCloud.com on a computer or another device > Log in to your iCloud account (Apple ID). Click on “Find iPhone” > Click on the “All Devices” option > Select the device that has been disabled > Click “Erase iPhone ”. Afterward, your device will reset back to factory settings and all data will be removed.
How do you wipe out an iPhone?
Erase all content and settings from iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Reset. If you’re asked to enter your passcode and you’ve forgotten it, see Reset the passcode. If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password and you’ve forgotten it, see the Recover your Apple ID website.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.