Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
- 1 How do you unlock a iPhone if you forgot the password?
- 2 How do you reset your iPhone when you forgot your password without computer?
- 3 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
- 4 How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face?
- 5 How do you erase an iPhone without the password?
- 6 How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- 7 How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
- 8 How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
- 9 How do you unlock a locked iPhone without a computer?
- 10 Can you ask Siri what your passcode is?
How do you unlock a iPhone if you forgot the password?
If you forgot your iPhone passcode
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC) This process requires a Mac or PC.
- Step 2: Turn off your iPhone. Unplug your iPhone from the computer if it’s connected.
- Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode.
- Step 4: Restore your iPhone.
How do you reset your iPhone when you forgot your password without computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face?
The Tik Tok method to iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID
- Swipe down on your control panel while covering your camera Face ID.
- Turn off your, Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth.
- Enter into you calculator, type in a decimal place.
- Turn your phone sideways to enter scientific mode, press “IN”, then Press “Rand”
How do you erase an iPhone without the password?
To wipe iPhone data without passcode with iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com in a web browser and sign in with your iCloud account.
- Click on Find My iPhone and then click on “All Devices”.
- Select your iPhone from the list.
- Then, click on “Erase iPhone” to erase all data on your iPhone.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
To reset your iPhone, select Settings > General > Reset and click Erase All Content and Settings. Make sure you back up your iPhone first so you can restore your data later. In “Settings,” scroll down and tap “General.”
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Solution 2. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
- Visit iCloud.com on your computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID used on your locked iPhone.
- From the main page of icloud.com, choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Restore.”
- Choose the latest backup you made and click “Restore.”
- Open iCloud.com from a browser.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do you unlock a locked iPhone without a computer?
4 Approaches to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Using Your Computer
- Unlock Using Siri. One of the quickest ways to unlock iPhone is to tap into the power of your virtual assistant, Siri.
- Unlock with Find My.
- Unlock with iMyFone LockWiper.
- Unlock Using iTunes (Computer is Needed)
Can you ask Siri what your passcode is?
Just ask Siri, “Show me my passwords” or ” Show me my password for [insert account name here]” and Siri will deliver the goods. Just tap on an account to see your user name and password for it.