On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On iCloud.com, tap Photos.
- Tap Select, then tap a photo or video. To select multiple photos or videos, tap more than one. To select your entire library, tap Select All.
- Tap the more button.
- Choose Download, then tap Download to confirm.
- 1 How do I download pics from my iPhone to computer?
- 2 Why can I not download photos from my iPhone?
- 3 Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
- 4 How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
- 5 Why can’t I copy photos from iPhone to PC?
- 6 Why won’t my iPhone let me transfer photos to my PC?
- 7 Why does my iPhone not import all photos?
- 8 How do I move pictures from phone to laptop?
- 9 How do I get photos off my old iPhone?
- 10 How do I take all the photos off my iPhone?
How do I download pics from my iPhone to computer?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for import by default.
- Click Continue.
Why can I not download photos from my iPhone?
If your iPhone still isn’t downloading photos, you might be able to fix it by repeatedly tapping this option in the Settings. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Photos and choose to Download and Keep Originals. This should make your iPhone start downloading every photo from your iCloud Photos library.
Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
To transfer files over Wi-Fi, your computer and the smartphone or other device containing the photos must both be connected to the network. If either is not on Wi-Fi, your PC won’t be able to browse your photos. Check the settings on both devices, making sure that each is logged into the same network.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
To transfer photos from iPhone to PC:
- Connect your iPhone to PC running Windows 7 or later.
- Check the category/categories you want to transfer from your iPhone to the computer.
- Now, click the “Transfer” button to start transferring photos from your iPhone to PC without iTunes.
Why can’t I copy photos from iPhone to PC?
Reset Your iPhone’s Location & Privacy: On your iPhone, go to Settings » General » Reset » Reset Location & Privacy. After that, re-plug your iPhone into computer and tap Trust on iPhone. Solution 2. Check your connections and try a different computer: Try to import your photos using a different or new Apple USB cable.
Why won’t my iPhone let me transfer photos to my PC?
Choose File > Home Sharing > Turn on Home Sharing Another option is to close all your active programs and then Restart. Keep your iPhone or iPad connected during that Restart. Then, if it pops-up choose Trust this device on your iPhone if prompted, then start the Photo Gallery on your Windows PC.
Why does my iPhone not import all photos?
Navigate to iPhone Settings, select iCloud, and then Photos. Check if the iCloud Photo Library option is enabled. Additionally, check if the Optimize Storage option is turned on as well. Keep in mind that your phone may not be able to download all the photos if you don’t have enough free storage space.
How do I move pictures from phone to laptop?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I get photos off my old iPhone?
How to transfer pictures from your old iPhone to a new iPhone using iCloud
- Tap your Apple ID name to open it.
- Open your iCloud menu.
- The iCloud Photos button will be green when it’s enabled.
- Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” to regain all your data.
How do I take all the photos off my iPhone?
How to permanently delete all of your iPhone photos
- Tap “Albums” to see the list of albums again.
- Scroll down to the “Other Albums” section and tap “Recently Deleted.”
- Tap “Select.”
- Tap “Delete All,” found in the lower left corner.