Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
- 1 Can I connect my iPhone directly to my TV?
- 2 How do I connect my iPhone to my TV via HDMI?
- 3 How can I connect my iPhone to my TV wirelessly without Apple TV?
- 4 How can I display my phone on my TV?
- 5 How do I share my phone screen with my TV?
- 6 How can I display my iPhone on my TV?
- 7 Can I plug my iPhone into my TV and watch Netflix?
- 8 How do I connect my phone to my TV using USB?
- 9 How can I mirror my iPhone to a non smart TV?
- 10 Can you mirror iPhone to smart TV?
- 11 How do I connect my iPhone to my Samsung smart TV wirelessly?
Can I connect my iPhone directly to my TV?
Just connect your iPhone to your AirPlay –compatible TV easily with an Apple TV and Apple’s AirPlay (or AirPlay 2) wireless protocol. This lets you stream videos, display photos, and other content directly or mirror your device’s display on your TV. It’s easier than it sounds, promise.
How do I connect my iPhone to my TV via HDMI?
- Plug your Digital AV or VGA adapter into the charging port on the bottom of your iOS device.
- Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter.
- Connect the other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).
- Turn on your secondary display.
How can I connect my iPhone to my TV wirelessly without Apple TV?
You can purchase a Lightning Digital AV Adapter directly from Apple for $49. You’ll use this adapter to connect your iPhone to an HDMI cable. Connect the HDMI cable to your TV, then connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Your iPhone screen will instantly be mirrored to the TV.
How can I display my phone on my TV?
The simplest option is a USB-C to HDMI adapter. If your phone has a USB-C port, you can plug this adapter into your phone, and then plug an HDMI cable into the adapter to connect to the TV. Your phone will need to support HDMI Alt Mode, which allows mobile devices to output video.
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
How can I display my iPhone on my TV?
Connect the cable to an input on your television or monitor. Plug the adapter into the iPhone’s Lightning port and turn on the phone. Use the TV’s control panel or remote control to switch to the input you just attached the cable to. You should now see the iPhone’s display mirrored on the TV.
Can I plug my iPhone into my TV and watch Netflix?
To cast from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Launch the Netflix app on your mobile device.
- Once you’re signed in, select the Cast icon in the upper or lower right corner of the screen.
- Select the device you would like to watch your TV show or movie on.
- Select a TV show or movie to watch and press Play.
How do I connect my phone to my TV using USB?
Simply connect your cable to your phone, then to the TV. With the standard USB end of the cable connected to your display, change the input on your TV to USB. On Android, it’s likely you’ll need to change your USB settings to Transfer files or Transfer photos (PTP).
How can I mirror my iPhone to a non smart TV?
Wireless casting: Dongles like Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you have a non-smart TV, especially one which is very old, but it has an HDMI slot, the easiest way to mirror your smartphone screen and cast content to the TV is via wireless dongles like Google Chromecast or an Amazon Fire TV Stick device.
Can you mirror iPhone to smart TV?
Use Screen Mirroring to see the entire screen of your iOS device on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Samsung smart TV wirelessly?
Use Samsung Apps to Connect
- Make sure that both the iPhone and TV are on the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Launch the Samsung SmartView app. It will ask you to enter the code that appears on your Samsung Smart TV screen.
- Enter the pin, and the device should automatically connect to your TV.