How to delete a photo from iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Find the photo or video you want to delete.
- If it’s just one photo that you want to delete you can tap on it to select it.
- The photo will open and you will see the Trash can icon.
- Tap on Delete Photo.
- That doesn’t actually delete the photo.
- 1 How do I mass delete photos from my iPhone?
- 2 What is the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
- 3 How do I get photos off my iPhone to free up storage?
- 4 How do I delete photos from iPhone but not iCloud?
- 5 Can I delete all photos on my iPhone at once?
- 6 How do I free up storage space on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I delete 10000 photos from my iPhone?
- 8 Do photos stay on iCloud if deleted from iPhone?
- 9 What do I do when my iPhone storage is full?
- 10 What is the best way to store photos from iPhone?
- 11 Why is my phone storage full after deleting everything?
- 12 How do I delete photos from my phone only?
- 13 Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
How do I mass delete photos from my iPhone?
How to delete multiple photos
- Open Photos.
- From the Library tab, tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button, then confirm to delete the items.
What is the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
The fastest way to delete pictures from your iPhone’s camera roll is to go to the “Moments” section in your Photos app and use the select button to delete whole days at a time. In your Photos app, go to Years -> Collections -> Moments and tap the “Select” button in the top right.
How do I get photos off my iPhone to free up storage?
Open the iOS Photos app and scroll all the way to the bottom where you can tap on Recently Deleted. Then, tap Delete All in the lower left-hand corner. Now, you can travel back to your phone’s settings and check on the storage. You should see quite a bit freed up.
How do I delete photos from iPhone but not iCloud?
How to Delete Photos from iPhone but Not iCloud
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- [your name] and choose iCloud.
- Tap on “Photos”.
- Turn off “iCloud Photo”.
- Now, you can delete photos from your iPhone.
Can I delete all photos on my iPhone at once?
You can delete all of your photos at once manually by opening your “All Photos” folder, tapping “Select,” lightly tapping the last photo, and then swiping across and up the screen.
How do I free up storage space on my iPhone?
How To Free Up Space on iPhone
- Enable Recommendations. Check to see if you have Recommendations in the iPhone Storage menu and enable them.
- Delete large and unused apps.
- Offload large apps.
- Delete downloaded music.
- Delete old podcasts.
- Store photos on the cloud.
- Turn off photo streaming.
- Only save HDR-quality photos.
How do I delete 10000 photos from my iPhone?
To select all photos to delete at once, use the Photos view with the moments, then click select and swipe up across all photos, At the upper border of the display keep holding down, until you selected several hundred photos, then tap the trash icon and empty the recently deleted album immediately.
Do photos stay on iCloud if deleted from iPhone?
Usually, your iPhone automatically backs up to your iCloud account, and if you delete photos from your iPhone, they’ll also be deleted from your iCloud.
What do I do when my iPhone storage is full?
21 Fixes for the iPhone “Storage Almost Full” Message
- TIP #1: Delete unused apps.
- Tip #2: Delete preinstalled apps data.
- Tip #3: Find out which apps are taking up the most space.
- Tip #4: Mass purge old conversations.
- Tip #5: Turn off Photo Stream.
- Tip #6: Don’t keep HDR photos.
- Tip #7: Listen to your music with pCloud.
What is the best way to store photos from iPhone?
Pick The Best iPhone Photo Storage App For Backing Up Your Images
- iCloud Photo Library. Backup photos and access them easily across your Apple devices.
- Flickr. Huge amount of free storage and a social network in itself.
- Google Photos.
- Prime Photos from Amazon.
- Microsoft OneDrive.
Why is my phone storage full after deleting everything?
If you’ve deleted all the files you don’t need and you’re still receiving the “insufficient storage available” error message, you need to clear out Android’s cache. (If you are running Android Marshmallow or later, go to Settings, Apps, select an app, tap Storage and then choose Clear Cache.)
How do I delete photos from my phone only?
Manually Select All Images to Remove from the Device
- Open Google Photos.
- Select an image from the library that’s also on the device.
- Tap the ‘more’ icon on the top right (three vertical dots).
- Select ‘Delete from device. ‘
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
For most Apple users, backups, photos, and messages can take up half of your storage space or more. Backups of your devices are often the culprits behind a full iCloud storage space. It’s entirely possible you had your old iPhone set to upload backups to the cloud automatically, and then never removed those files.