Two Ways to Restore iPhone Without iTunes in Recovery Mode
- Get AnyFix on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer > Click System Repair feature.
- Then choose the 50+ iPhone Problems category to start the fix.
- Select Any of the 3 Repair Modes.
- Download Firmware and Complete the Restore.
- 1 Can you restore an iPhone without using a computer?
- 2 How do I restore my iPhone in recovery mode?
- 3 How do I unlock my disabled iPhone without iTunes?
- 4 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or computer?
- 5 How do I factory reset my iPhone with buttons?
- 6 How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
- 7 How do you reset a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Can you restore an iPhone without using a computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer.
How do I restore my iPhone in recovery mode?
How to Reset an Apple iPhone From Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Sleep / Wake button on your iPhone.
- Connect the USB end of the cable to your computer.
- Hold the Home button on your iPhone and connect the other end of the USB cable to it.
- Click “OK” and then click “Restore” to start the restore process.
How do I unlock my disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
Method 2: Hard reset an iPhone with Home + Power buttons
- Hold the sleep/wake button ( It is located on the right side of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus.
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black.
- Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
- When this happens, you can let go – the iPhone is rebooting.
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.