First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
- 1 How do I transfer files from iPhone to Windows computer?
- 2 How do I transfer files from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
- 3 Which app can I use to transfer files from my iPhone to PC?
- 4 Can I AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
- 5 Can you AirDrop from iPhone to computer?
- 6 How do I get files off my iPhone?
- 7 How can I transfer files from iPhone to pc online?
- 8 Is EaseUS MobiMover really free?
- 9 How can I access my iPhone files on my computer?
- 10 How do I share files between Windows and iPhone?
- 11 How do I transfer files from iPhone to computer without USB?
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Windows computer?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
Part 1. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Phone to PC” > “Next”.
- Check the types of files you want to transfer and click “Transfer”.
- Wait for the transfer process to finish.
Which app can I use to transfer files from my iPhone to PC?
Option 1. Free iPhone to PC Transfer Software – EaseUS MobiMover. As a free iPhone data transfer tool for PC and Mac, EaseUS MobiMover can not only help you transfer files from iPhone to PC or from PC to iPhone but also allow you to share data from one iPhone/iPad/iPod to another.
Can I AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
If you use a Mac and an iPhone or iPad, you can turn to Apple’s AirDrop to transfer the file to your computer. However, neither Windows nor Android support AirDrop.
Can you AirDrop from iPhone to computer?
AirDrop. Apple’s AirDrop feature lets you wirelessly share your photos with other nearby Apple devices. So if you have a Mac, you can use AirDrop to transfer photos from your iPhone to computer. You can now move the photos from Downloads to a folder of your choice using drag and drop.
How do I get files off my iPhone?
To copy files from iPhone to PC with iTunes File Sharing using USB:
- Connect your iPhone your computer and launch iTunes if it doesn’t run automatically.
- In the iTunes window, click the “Device” tab and select “File Sharing”.
- Select the app shown in the list from which you want to transfer files to PC.
How can I transfer files from iPhone to pc online?
Transfer files between iPhone and your Windows PC
- Install or update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect iPhone to your Windows PC.
- In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following:
Is EaseUS MobiMover really free?
EaseUS MobiMover Free is a free iPhone data transfer tool and your professional iPhone manager, which you can use to transfer or manage items for free. There are four features in MobiMover Free with the former three used to transfer data and the latter one used to manage data.
How can I access my iPhone files on my computer?
How to Access iPhone Files on PC
- The only iPhone files you can access on PC via the file explorer are photos.
- Use iTunes to transfer other files from your iPhone to your Windows PC or access them via iCloud.
- Click the iPhone icon in iTunes > File Sharing > select an app > choose the file to transfer, and click Save.
Just open the File Explorer on your PC, locate the folder you wish to share across the network. Right click on it, choose Properties. Switch to the Sharing tab in the Properties window opens. Click Share button to share a folder and configure its permissions.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to computer without USB?
Below is a detailed guide on how to connect iPhone to PC without cable.
- Download and Install. Search “AirMore” in App Store and install it into your iPhone. You may also click the button below to go to the downloading site.
- Visit AirMore Web. AirMore is a web-based app.
- Connect iPhone to PC. Open this app on your iPhone.