Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Locate the “Device” icon in the shape of an iPhone at the top-left.
- Access your iPhone and select “Music.”
- Select the playlists you want to transfer.
- If it doesn’t sync immediately, select “Sync.”
- 1 Why can’t I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone?
- 2 How do I sync my iTunes library to my iPhone?
- 3 How do I transfer a playlist from iTunes to my iPhone without syncing?
- 4 How do you transfer music from a computer to an iPhone?
- 5 Can I put my entire iTunes library on iCloud?
- 6 How do I transfer iTunes playlists?
- 7 How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone without a computer?
Why can’t I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone?
While transferring music from computer to iPhone using iTunes if you face cannot transfer music from iTunes to iPhone, the possible reason can be that when you sync music there may be you have not checked “Music” option there. So go in the iTunes music tab and check whether “Enter Music Library” option.
How do I sync my iTunes library to my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
How do I transfer a playlist from iTunes to my iPhone without syncing?
To transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without syncing, you just need to enable the “Manually manage music and videos” option and then drag and drop songs you like to the iOS device.
How do you transfer music from a computer to an iPhone?
Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing.
- In the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file to or from.
Can I put my entire iTunes library on iCloud?
If you subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you can make your entire iCloud Music Library available on all your devices when you’re signed in with the same Apple ID. You can access your library any time, whenever you’re connected to the internet.
How do I transfer iTunes playlists?
Save a copy of a single playlist or use it in iTunes on another computer: Select the playlist in the sidebar on the left, choose File > Library > Export Playlist, then choose XML from the Format pop-up menu. Save a copy of all your playlists: Choose File > Library > Export Library.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone without a computer?
How to download MP3 files to iphone without a computer.
- First find the download link of your audio file.
- The screen will show the progress of the file download how long this takes will depend upon the speed of your connection to the internet.
- Click “Open in
- Choose iCloud Drive, then Add.