How to Put the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus Into Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone to a computer.
- Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Keep holding the buttons, even once you see the Apple logo.
- Release both buttons when you see the Recovery Mode screen.
- 1 How do I force my iPhone into recovery mode?
- 2 Can you put a disabled iPhone in recovery mode?
- 3 Can you restore iPhone without computer?
- 4 How do I put my iPhone in recovery mode without the home button?
- 5 What is iPhone recovery mode?
- 6 How do I put my iPhone in recovery mode 12?
- 7 How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
- 8 How do I factory reset a disabled iPhone?
- 9 How do I factory reset my iPhone with buttons?
- 10 How do I fix a disabled iPhone?
How do I force my iPhone into recovery mode?
Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then, press and hold the side button until you see the recovery mode screen. iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold the top (or side) and volume down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
Can you put a disabled iPhone in recovery mode?
Unfortunately, there is no way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad, which means you’ll be using Finder, iTunes, iCloud, or Recovery Mode to erase your device. You’ll then need to restore your device with an iTunes or iCloud backup. If you’re signed into iCloud and have Find My iPhone enabled, use the iCloud method.
Can you restore iPhone without computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer.
Press and hold the “volume down” button and “side” button at the same time. Keep holding the button until “Connect to iTunes” appear on the screen. Don’t release the button when you see the “Apple” logo.
What is iPhone recovery mode?
Recovery mode is a troubleshooting tool that connects your iPhone to a computer and lets an app — either Finder or iTunes — diagnose and fix the problem.
How do I put my iPhone in recovery mode 12?
First, press and release the Volume Up button on your iPhone. Immediately after, press and release the Volume Down button. Now, press and hold the side/power button. Your device will reboot with the Apple logo on the screen.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
The Tik Tok method to iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID
- Swipe down on your control panel while covering your camera Face ID.
- Turn off your, Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth.
- Enter into you calculator, type in a decimal place.
- Turn your phone sideways to enter scientific mode, press “IN”, then Press “Rand”
How do I factory reset a disabled iPhone?
Go to iCloud.com on a computer or another device > Log in to your iCloud account (Apple ID). Click on “Find iPhone” > Click on the “All Devices” option > Select the device that has been disabled > Click “Erase iPhone”. Afterward, your device will reset back to factory settings and all data will be removed. 5
Method 2: Hard reset an iPhone with Home + Power buttons
- Hold the sleep/wake button ( It is located on the right side of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus.
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black.
- Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
- When this happens, you can let go – the iPhone is rebooting.
How do I fix a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.