How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone with iCloud Recovery
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID profile at the top.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down if needed and tap on iCloud Backup.
- Now check to see if the time of your last successful backup was before or after you deleted the texts on your iPhone.
Can you get back deleted text messages on iPhone?
You can recover deleted text messages on your iPhone with an iCloud or iTunes backup. If all else fails, you should reach out to your cellular carrier, as they can sometimes recover deleted messages for you.
How do I retrieve erased text messages?
How to recover deleted texts on Android
- Open Google Drive.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Google Backup.
- If your device has been backed up, you should see the name of your device listed.
- Select the name of your device. You should see SMS Text Messages with a timestamp indicating when the last backup took place.
Can you recover deleted texts on iPhone without backup?
PhoneRescue for iOS is a professional iPhone data recovery tool. So, if you want to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone without backup, Phonerescue for iOS is the first and best way to preview the messages and get them back: Step 1. Download PhoneRescue for iOS to your PC or Mac computer, install and run it.
How can I retrieve deleted text messages on my iPhone for free?
To recover deleted text messages on iPhone for free via iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, unlock the iPhone, and trust the computer.
- Make sure iTunes is running.
- Click the device icon in iTunes, and select “Restore Backup.”
- Select a backup you want to retrieve deleted messages from and click “Restore.”
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my iPhone without a computer?
To recover deleted messages from iPhone, we have many options, like restoring from iTunes backup, restoring from iCloud backup, using a data recovery tool, etc. But the only way that you can recover lost messages without computer is by restoring from iCloud backup.