Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing.
- In the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file to or from.
- 1 How do I transfer iTunes from computer to iPhone?
- 2 How do I move files from my computer to my iPhone?
- 3 How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- 4 How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone using USB?
- 5 How do I transfer files from my Windows computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
- 6 How do I transfer music files to my iPhone?
- 7 How do I transfer MP3 files from iTunes to my iPhone?
- 8 How do I transfer MP3 files from Windows to iPhone?
- 9 How do I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iCloud?
- 10 How can I access iPhone files from PC?
- 11 Is there an alternative to iTunes for iPhone?
- 12 Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
- 13 How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
- 14 How do I transfer MP4 files from my computer to my iPhone?
- 15 How do I transfer photos from Windows 10 to iPhone?
How do I transfer iTunes from computer to iPhone?
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
How do I move files from my computer to my iPhone?
Method 1. Transfer Data from PC to iPhone via iTunes File Sharing
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Click the device icon and choose “File Sharing”.
- Select the app that works with File Sharing and click “Add” in iTunes.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked.
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone using USB?
Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust” on your device when a pop-up appears and asks you to trust this computer. Open EaseUS MobiMover and choose the “PC to Phone” mode. Move your mouse to the right pane and click “Select Files”.
How do I transfer files from my Windows computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly
- KB ID 0001481.
- Step 1:Download and install the SHAREit appson both your computer and iPhone.
- Step 2:Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3:Select the files you wish to transfer to the computer, then tap “OK”.
How do I transfer music files to my iPhone?
Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable. Then, open iTunes on the computer. Transfer music automatically: Select the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes, select Music in the left pane, then select Sync Music.
How do I transfer MP3 files from iTunes to my iPhone?
Adding the file(s) to your iTunes library
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to the Music section (in the upper left) and then select Library (up top). Navigate to the Music section of your iTunes library.
- Drag and drop the MP3 or AAC files you want to sync from Finder (or Explorer in Windows) into your music library.
How do I transfer MP3 files from Windows to iPhone?
Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable > Click Transfer to iPhone option.
- Click “+” to choose the songs you want to transfer to iPhone.
- Choose the songs you want to transfer to iPhone and click Open.
- Finally, click the Transfer button to make it.
How do I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iCloud?
If you don’t have an iCloud account, you can still transfer pictures by connecting your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable. Once you have your devices connected: Open iTunes. Click on the iPhone button in the top-left of the iTunes window.
How can I access iPhone files from PC?
How to Access iPhone Files on PC
- The only iPhone files you can access on PC via the file explorer are photos.
- Use iTunes to transfer other files from your iPhone to your Windows PC or access them via iCloud.
- Click the iPhone icon in iTunes > File Sharing > select an app > choose the file to transfer, and click Save.
Is there an alternative to iTunes for iPhone?
MediaMonkey is a great option when you are looking for an iTunes replacement. MediaMonkey offers a useful backup feature for iPods, iPhones and other MP3 devices as well as an integrated burner so you can burn your favourite tracks and movies to CD or DVD.
Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
To transfer photos from computer to iPhone, just drag and drop the selection anywhere within the iPhone photo pane – basically from right to left. TIP: You can also drag and drop entire folders from PC to iPhone.
How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
It will only work if you have iCloud sharing on.
- Start iBooks by going to your Launchpad. Then you will need to drag your files into the app. Drag your file into PDFs section in iBooks.
- Click on a PDF file that you want to transfer.
- Hit “Apply”. Now go into your iBooks. app on iPad or iPhone.
How do I transfer MP4 files from my computer to my iPhone?
Connect the iPhone to your PC using the USB cable to sync the MP4 file automatically. If the device is set to manual sync, click “Movies” in the Library navigation pane and then select the MP4 file you imported. Drag the highlighted file to your iPhone in the Devices pane to sync the video file.
How do I transfer photos from Windows 10 to iPhone?
To begin, connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC using a USB cable. Open iTunes and click the icon for your device in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Under “Settings” in the left pane, click “Photos”. In the left pane, click the “Sync Photos” check box so there is a check mark in the box.