Checking the call history on your iPhone is simple. Just open the Phone app, and then tap Recents at the bottom of the screen. A list of recent calls will appear. To view the details of an individual call, tap the “i” icon on the right of a particular call.
- 1 How do I find old call history on my iPhone?
- 2 How can I see my full call history?
- 3 How far back does call history go on iPhone?
- 4 Can you see extended call History on iPhone?
- 5 How can I recover my call history?
- 6 How far back does call history?
- 7 Does iCloud backup call history?
- 8 How can I get my iPhone call history for free?
- 9 How can I check my call history online?
How do I find old call history on my iPhone?
Unlock your iPhone, then click the Phone icon to launch the app.
- Click on the green Phone icon to view your recent phone calls.
- Tapping “Recents” will provide you with a list of your call history.
- Click the “i” button on a phone number in “Recents” to view details of the call.
How can I see my full call history?
See your call history
- Open your device’s Phone app.
- Tap Recents.
- You’ll see one or more of these icons next to each call in your list: Missed calls (incoming) (red) Calls you answered (incoming) (blue) Calls you made (outgoing) (green)
How far back does call history go on iPhone?
There are no settings. The call log holds the last 100 calls. If you need to go back further, check the detailed call log/billing statement from your cellular carrier.
Can you see extended call History on iPhone?
You can’t! iPhones only show the last 100 calls. Having said that, when you reach 100 and then delete a few calls from the history list, the same number of older, previously hidden, calls then appears.
How can I recover my call history?
Step 5: Choose the deleted call history to retrieve to Android phone or PC.
- Step 1: Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cord.
- Step 2: Allow USB Debugging.
- Step 3: Select File Type.
- Step 4: Allow SuperUsers.
- Step 5: Start Scanning.
- Step 6: Choose Call History to Recover.
How far back does call history?
You can view up to 20 months of your call and message history in your account. This history includes the following info: Time of the call/message. Phone number the call/message came from/was sent to.
Does iCloud backup call history?
Here’s what iCloud Backup includes Some information is not included in an iCloud backup but can be added to iCloud and shared across multiple devices like Mail, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive. Your iCloud Backup includes information about the content you buy, but not the content itself.
How can I get my iPhone call history for free?
Here’s How to Restore Deleted Call History from iTunes Backup:
- Step 1: Open iTunes on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Step 3: Click on “Restore Backup”, choose the backup file that you want to restore from, and then click “Restore” to confirm.
How can I check my call history online?
Go to Services > SIP-T & PBX 2.0 > Numbers & Extensions, then locate the number you need the call history for and click on it. Under the Settings tab, click on the Call History option. You can see the call history for each month. You can either view it in a browser or download it in the CSV format.