How to Activate iPhone without Apple ID (2021)
- Activate iPhone without Apple ID and Password using UnlockGo.
- Use Checkm8.
- Use iCloud DNS Bypass.
- Ask Previous Owner for Help.
- Reset the Apple ID and Password.
- Ask Apple Store for Help.
- 1 Can you get past activation lock without Apple ID?
- 2 How do I factory reset my iPhone without Apple ID or password?
- 3 What if I forgot my Apple ID and password for activation lock?
- 4 How do you activate a locked iPhone?
- 5 How do I bypass Apple ID?
- 6 How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- 7 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 8 How do I remove activation lock without owner?
Can you get past activation lock without Apple ID?
Activation Lock is an iOS feature that has probably done more to prevent iPhone and iPad theft than any other security measure. Once locked, it’s nearly impossible to use the iPad or iPhone without an authorized Apple ID and password. The device can’t be erased, reset, or otherwise modified to get it to work.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without Apple ID or password?
How can I erase my iPhone without Apple ID password? You can reset iPhone without Apple ID by using the Recovery Mode. Press the ‘Home’ button and ‘Wake/Sleep’ button until the ‘Recovery’ screen appears. Then press the ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Wake/Sleep’ buttons.
What if I forgot my Apple ID and password for activation lock?
If you can’t find your Apple ID or reset your password, you ‘ll lose access to your account and might be unable to use or reactivate your device. To help prevent this, visit your Apple ID account page periodically to review and update your account information.
How do you activate a locked iPhone?
Follow these steps to set up Activation Lock:
- Go to Settings | iCloud. Make sure that the device is signed in with a valid Apple ID and iCloud account.
- Tap the button to turn the service on. To confirm, tap OK to enable the Find My iPhone (iPad) features (Figure B).
How do I bypass Apple ID?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
To reset your iPhone, select Settings > General > Reset and click Erase All Content and Settings. Make sure you back up your iPhone first so you can restore your data later. In “Settings,” scroll down and tap “General.”
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
You can use any email address for a new Apple ID. You can also change an existing Apple ID from one third-party address to another, like from @hotmail.com to @gmail.com.
How do I remove activation lock without owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account “. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.