Accounts with two-step verification
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*
- Choose a trusted device.
- Enter the verification code.
- 1 How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode?
- 2 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
- 3 How do you unlock your iPhone if you forgot your password without resetting it?
- 4 What is the default 6 digit passcode for iPhone?
- 5 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
- 6 How do I reset my iPhone without a password or computer?
- 7 How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
- 8 What do I do if I forgot my 6 digit passcode?
- 9 What is the factory password for iPhone?
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode?
If you forgot your iPhone passcode
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC) This process requires a Mac or PC.
- Step 2: Turn off your iPhone. Unplug your iPhone from the computer if it’s connected.
- Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode.
- Step 4: Restore your iPhone.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you unlock your iPhone if you forgot your password without resetting it?
To unlock an iPhone without a passcode:
- Run AnyUnlock on Computer. Download and launch AnyUnlock on your computer, and connect your locked iPhone to it.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware for Locked iPhone.
- Unlock iPhone Passcode Now.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
What is the default 6 digit passcode for iPhone?
When asked, enter in restriction code 123456 for six-digit requests and 1234 for four-digit requests–it appears these are the default settings. Then make sure you reset the iPhone passcode to something else and take note of that passcode.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device. 5
How do I reset my iPhone without a password or computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Solution 2. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
- Visit iCloud.com on your computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID used on your locked iPhone.
- From the main page of icloud.com, choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Restore.”
- Choose the latest backup you made and click “Restore.”
- Open iCloud.com from a browser.
What do I do if I forgot my 6 digit passcode?
If you can’t remember your Passcode, you’ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
What is the factory password for iPhone?
No, there is no default passcode on the iPhone. It is setup by the user. If you are using Two-factor authentication however it will want a six-digit code.