Force restart an iPhone with Face ID Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
- 1 How do I unfreeze my iPhone?
- 2 Why won’t my iPhone turn back on after dying?
- 3 How do I reboot or restart a frozen or hung iPad?
- 4 How do I reset my iPhone if it wont turn off?
- 5 Why is my iPhone stuck?
- 6 How do I restart my iPhone without using the screen?
- 7 How do I unfreeze my iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo?
- 8 Why is my iPhone 11 stuck on a white screen?
How do I unfreeze my iPhone?
An immediate way to unfreeze your iPhone is by performing the hard reset. Hold the “sleep/wake” button on your iPhone and the “Home” button simultaneously for 10 seconds until an Apple logo appears on the screen. The iPhone will restart back to normalcy.
Why won’t my iPhone turn back on after dying?
An iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch may fail to turn on if its battery is completely dead. If the battery is completely dead, you can’t just plug it in and expect it to respond immediately. Give it a few minutes to charge and it should turn itself on. This will fix your device if its battery was just completely drained.
How do I reboot or restart a frozen or hung iPad?
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
How do I reset my iPhone if it wont turn off?
Hard Reset Your iPhone To do this, hold down the Sleep/Wake button (the power button) and the Home button at the same time. Press and hold these two buttons together until the Apple logo appears on your iPhone’s display. You may need to press both buttons for as long as 20 seconds, so be patient!
Why is my iPhone stuck?
Software issues are probably the most common reason for your iPhone being stuck on the Apple logo. Nine times out of ten, software issues are caused by either a failed software update, using an older version of the Apple iOS or having a jailbroken iPhone.
How do I restart my iPhone without using the screen?
1. How to Restart iPhone 6 and Old Models without Screen
- Hold down the ‘Power’ button and ‘Home’ button simultaneously until the Apple logo glows on screen.
- As soon as you see the Apple logo, you need to lift your fingers from the iPhone buttons.
- Allow your iPhone to restart on its own.
How do I unfreeze my iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo?
First solution: Force restart your iPhone 11 that’s stuck on white Apple logo.
- Quickly press then release the Volume Up key.
- Quickly press then release the Volume Down key.
- Press and hold the Side button for about 10 seconds then release when you see the Apple logo.
Why is my iPhone 11 stuck on a white screen?
1) Try and Force Restart your iPhone exactly as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue: Press and quickly release Volume UP button. Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button. Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds.