Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Find out what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left-hand side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click Apply.
- 1 How do I transfer Music from iTunes to my iPhone?
- 2 Why can’t I transfer Music from iTunes to my iPhone?
- 3 Why isn’t my Music library syncing to my iPhone?
- 4 How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone without cable?
- 5 How do I export music from iTunes?
- 6 How do I access my iTunes library on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I sync my Apple music between devices?
- 8 How do I get my music library back on my iPhone?
- 9 Why is my apple music stuck on syncing?
- 10 Can you sync iTunes to iPhone wirelessly?
- 11 How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone via Bluetooth?
- 12 How do I transfer music to my iPhone wirelessly?
How do I transfer Music from iTunes to my iPhone?
Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Locate the “Device” icon in the shape of an iPhone at the top-left.
- Access your iPhone and select “Music.”
- Select the playlists you want to transfer.
- If it doesn’t sync immediately, select “Sync.”
Why can’t I transfer Music from iTunes to my iPhone?
While transferring music from computer to iPhone using iTunes if you face cannot transfer music from iTunes to iPhone, the possible reason can be that when you sync music there may be you have not checked “Music” option there. So go in the iTunes music tab and check whether “Enter Music Library” option.
Why isn’t my Music library syncing to my iPhone?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS or iTunes for Windows. Make sure Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone without cable?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I export music from iTunes?
Windows: From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Edit > Preferences. Click the General tab, then click Import Settings in the lower section of the window. Click the menu next to Import Using, then choose the encoding format that you want to convert the songs to. Click OK to save the settings.
How do I access my iTunes library on my iPhone?
To access your media library:
- Open the Music app.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
- In the sidebar, click Library.
- Click the media library.
How do I sync my Apple music between devices?
Sync music to your device
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select Music in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music.
How do I get my music library back on my iPhone?
iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down to Music.
- Tap the toggle next to iCloud Music Libary to recover your Apple Music Library.
- It make take some time for your library to repopulate in the Music app.
Why is my apple music stuck on syncing?
The followings are the overview of a few solutions to fix the Apple Music won’t load library bug: Restart your iPhone or Android smart phone. Search a song in library then play it. Sign out of iTunes and App Store then sign back in.
Can you sync iTunes to iPhone wirelessly?
On the iPhone, tap Settings → General → iTunes Wi-Fi Sync. The iTunes Wi-Fi Sync settings appear. In the iTunes Wi-Fi Sync settings, tap Sync Now to sync with a computer connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you need to connect your iPhone to a network, tap Settings → Wi-Fi, then tap a network to join.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone via Bluetooth?
Syncing iTunes via your devices’ Bluetooth capabilities is not possible. The traditional means of connecting your device to the computer is through a USB cable.
How do I transfer music to my iPhone wirelessly?
Add Songs & Music to the iOS Device Wirelessly Without Syncing Everything
- Select the song(s) to add and drag and drop them over to the to the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch in the sidebar.
- Let the songs transfer, you can tell the device is syncing by the little spinning icon in the iOS title bar or the spinning icon in iTunes.