Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Photos.
- Select Sync Photos, then choose an album or folder from the pop-up menu.
- 1 How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer?
- 2 Why can’t I transfer my photos from my iPhone to my PC?
- 3 What is the fastest way to transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
- 4 Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
- 5 Can I transfer photo albums from iPhone to computer?
- 6 How do you transfer pictures from iPhone to Mac computer?
- 7 Why are all my iPhone photos not importing?
- 8 How do I transfer thousands of photos from my iPhone?
- 9 How do I pull photos off my iPhone?
- 10 How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer free?
- 11 How do I export pictures from my phone to my computer?
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for import by default.
- Click Continue.
Why can’t I transfer my photos from my iPhone to my PC?
If you can’t import photos from iPhone on Windows 10, you might want to try using iCloud. After downloading iCloud, simply navigate to iCloud for photos and you should see three directories available. One of these directories should contain your pictures and by accessing it you’ll be able to transfer them to your PC.
What is the fastest way to transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
To transfer files over Wi-Fi, your computer and the smartphone or other device containing the photos must both be connected to the network. If either is not on Wi-Fi, your PC won’t be able to browse your photos. Check the settings on both devices, making sure that each is logged into the same network.
Can I transfer photo albums from iPhone to computer?
Click iPhone, then click Album. Once it’s connected, click iPhone in the toolbar along the top (to the left of “1-Click Transfer”). Mouse over Picture, then click Album. Select one or more albums to transfer, then click this transfer-to-PC button.
How do you transfer pictures from iPhone to Mac computer?
How to move photos from an iPhone to a Mac with Photos:
- Connect your iPhone to Mac using a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your Mac.
- In the upper menu of the Photos app, choose Import.
- Click Import all new photos or select the photos you need and click Import Selected.
Why are all my iPhone photos not importing?
Navigate to iPhone Settings, select iCloud, and then Photos. Check if the iCloud Photo Library option is enabled. Additionally, check if the Optimize Storage option is turned on as well. If this option is active, disable it and wait until your iPhone has finished downloading the photos from iCloud.
How do I transfer thousands of photos from my iPhone?
Transfer photos from an old iPhone to a new iPhone
- Launch Settings and tap on your name at the top.
- Tap iCloud > Photos and make sure that iCloud Photos at the top is on.
- Log in with the same Apple ID on your new iPhone and repeat the process: Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Photos, and toggle on iCloud Photos.
How do I pull photos off my iPhone?
You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos app:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
- If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer free?
Tip 3: Back up iPhone photos to PC (Windows 8) for free
- Connect your iPhone to PC.
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
- Open “This PC”, right-click your iPhone and choose “Import Photos and videos”.
- Follow the on-screen windows to transfer your iPhone photos to PC.
How do I export pictures from my phone to my computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.