How to turn off Find My iPhone (on iOS 13 or later)
- Open up the Settings menu. Adam Benjamin/CNET.
- Select your name at the top of the menu. Then select the Find My option.
- At the top of the next page, Tap Find My iPhone, and toggle the Find My iPhone setting off.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- 1 How do I turn off Find My iPhone from another device?
- 2 How do I turn off Find My iPhone without my phone?
- 3 How do I disable Find My?
- 4 How do I turn off Find My iPhone on iCloud?
- 5 How do I remove devices from Find My phone?
- 6 How do I turn off Find My phone remotely?
- 7 Can I turn on my Find My iPhone remotely?
- 8 Can you shut down an iPhone remotely?
- 9 Can you disable Find My iPhone?
- 10 Why is Find My iPhone always using location?
- 11 Why do you have to turn off Find My iPhone?
How do I turn off Find My iPhone from another device?
Method 2. How to Turn Off Find My iPhone Remotely From Another Device?
- Go to the “Find My” App on another Apple device.
- Tap the device for which you intend to turn off the “Find My iPhone” feature.
- Then scroll up to find “Erase This Device”.
- When the erase is complete, tap “Remove This Device” and then tap “Remove”.
How do I turn off Find My iPhone without my phone?
How do I turn off Find My iPhone remotely in iCloud?
- Using a desktop or laptop computer, go to iCloud and sign in to your account with your Apple ID and password.
- Click “All Devices” on top center of the screen.
- Select the device you’re selling.
- Click Erase the Device.
How do I disable Find My?
Turn off Find My on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Find My.
- Tap Find My iPhone, then tap to turn it off.*
- Enter your Apple ID password. Forgotten your password?
- Tap Turn Off.
How do I turn off Find My iPhone on iCloud?
On your device, go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone. Turn off Find My iPhone. In the dialog box, enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
How do I remove devices from Find My phone?
How to remove devices from Find My
- On the device, go to Find My in Settings, or System Preferences, as above.
- Turn off Find My.
- Next, turn off the device.
- On another device you own, open the Find My app.
- Tap or Click on Devices.
- Select the device and then right-click on Mac, or tap on iOS.
- Choose Remove This Device.
How do I turn off Find My phone remotely?
Sign in to Find My Device (URL: google.com/android/find) to access these services.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Google (Google services).
- To allow the device to be remotely located: Tap Location.
- Tap Security.
- Tap the following switches to turn on or off: Remotely locate this device.
Can I turn on my Find My iPhone remotely?
Answer: A: There is no way to remotely enable find my iPhone. That setting in your iCloud account settings can only be enabled from the device itself. unless you have the device physically in your own hands, you cannot enable find my iPhone.
Can you shut down an iPhone remotely?
An issue with Apple’s latest iOS software allows users to send a specific string of characters via text to shut down an iPhone remotely. The message also affects the Apple Watch, if associated with the same device to which the code was sent.
Can you disable Find My iPhone?
Answer: A: You need the phone in your possession to enable Find My. The option is at Settings > [username] > Find My > Find My iPhone. If you don’t have the phone in your possession, you cannot enable it.
Why is Find My iPhone always using location?
But your iPhone is still tracking everywhere you go, often by default. Your iPhone uses your location for HomeKit to identify if you’re away or near home — one way it can automatically turn on your lights when you get home or turn them off when you leave, for example.
Why do you have to turn off Find My iPhone?
Find My iPhone is a useful feature, but you’ll need to turn it off if you’re selling or trading in your device. Your iPhone has a convenient feature called the Find My network, which helps you track down your phone if it goes missing.