Join a meeting by phone on mobile
- After joining a Zoom meeting, you will be prompted to join the audio automatically.
- Tap Dial In.
- Tap the arrow at the top to select the country you’re calling from.
- Tap the number you want to call.
- Tap Dial.
- Tap Call.
- 1 How do I attend a zoom meeting on mobile?
- 2 Why can’t I join a zoom meeting by phone?
- 3 Can you use Zoom on your cell phone?
- 4 Does Zoom work on mobile?
- 5 How do I join a zoom meeting on my iPhone?
- 6 Can you join Zoom by phone without the app?
- 7 Can you join a Zoom meeting by phone without the app?
- 8 Can you join Zoom with a landline phone?
- 9 Can you do Zoom on your phone without WIFI?
- 10 Is it better to use Zoom on phone or computer?
- 11 Can I use Zoom on my Android phone?
How do I attend a zoom meeting on mobile?
- Open the Zoom mobile app. If you have not downloaded the Zoom mobile app yet, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and tap Join Meeting.
Why can’t I join a zoom meeting by phone?
This meeting does not allow phone dial-in: The host may only have allowed VoIP audio. In this case, if you dial into the general Zoom teleconferencing number and enter the meeting ID, you will hear the message above and the call will disconnect. You will need to join the meeting with a computer or a smartphone app.
Can you use Zoom on your cell phone?
Zoom is available to use on iOS and Android devices.
Does Zoom work on mobile?
Since Zoom works on iOS and Android devices, you have the ability to communicate through our software with anyone at any time, no matter where you are.
How do I join a zoom meeting on my iPhone?
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app for iOS.
- Schedule a meeting.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Meetings.
- Under General, verify that Zoom Rooms Detection is enabled.
- When you are close to an available Zoom Room, a notification will appear, showing the room name.
- Tap Join beside your meeting topic.
Can you join Zoom by phone without the app?
You can join a Zoom meeting or webinar, which allows you to dial in to a virtual meeting without a computer. you do not have a microphone or speaker on your computer. you do not have a iOS or Android smartphone.
Can you join a Zoom meeting by phone without the app?
You can join a Zoom meeting using a traditional phone when: you do not have a microphone or speaker on your computer. you do not have a smartphone (iOS or Android), or.
Can you join Zoom with a landline phone?
Participants can join a Zoom meeting via a traditional phone line. Participants in the Zoom meeting will hear the dial-in participants in exactly the same way as participants who join via a computer or mobile device app.
Can you do Zoom on your phone without WIFI?
You can access a Zoom meeting with the app on your cellphone if you don’t have Wi-Fi access at your house. Simply turn on your mobile data and you’ll be all set. You can also call into a Zoom meeting using your phone. Calling in will give you access to a Zoom webinar or video call even without an internet connection.
Is it better to use Zoom on phone or computer?
Recap: Use the Zoom desktop app for the most features Currently, the Zoom desktop app is much more feature-rich than its mobile counterpart. If you want to have admin-like controls over a Zoom meeting, we would strongly recommend sticking with the Zoom desktop app.
Can I use Zoom on my Android phone?
Using the Zoom Cloud Meetings app on Android, you can join meetings, schedule your own meetings, chat with contacts, and view a directory of contacts. Note: Some features may not be available due to license or add-on restrictions. Meet & Chat. Phone.