To block someone in your Contacts lists, go to Settings Phone Blocked Contacts. Scroll to the bottom and tap Add New. That will bring up your Contacts list; select those you want to block. You can also get there via Settings Messages Blocked Contacts Add New.
- 1 How can I block my stolen phone?
- 2 How can I block my stolen phone with IMEI number?
- 3 Can you block a mobile phone?
- 4 How can I block someone’s phone?
- 5 How can I block my stolen Android phone?
- 6 How do you lock a stolen iPhone?
- 7 How can I block my stolen Huawei phone?
- 8 How can I block my stolen Samsung phone?
- 9 What if someone has my IMEI number?
- 10 Can you block numbers beginning with?
- 11 Can you permanently block a phone number?
- 12 How can I block all incoming calls?
- 13 Can I block a number from texting me?
- 14 How do block a phone number on iPhone?
How can I block my stolen phone?
How can I block my lost mobile phone?
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
- The lost phone will get a notification.
- On the Google map, you will get the location of your phone.
- Choose what you want to do. If needed, first click Enable lock & erase.
How can I block my stolen phone with IMEI number?
In order to block the IMEI number, you will need to register an FIR in a police station about your stolen/lost device. The police station will provide you with a copy of the FIR. Take the copy of the FIR to your service provider (Airtel, Vodafone etc) and show them the copy of the FIR.
Can you block a mobile phone?
Start the Phone app and then tap “Recents” at the bottom of the screen. Tap the phone number you want to block and then tap “i” in the expanded options under the number. At the bottom of the screen, tap “Block.”
How can I block someone’s phone?
Block calls from specific numbers:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the More button.
- Enter the Blocked tab.
- Choose the Settings icon.
- Now enter the Blocklist menu.
- Hit the Plus icon to add phone numbers you wish to block.
- You can also enter your contacts menu and block individual contacts with the More menu.
How can I block my stolen Android phone?
How to lock your lost Android phone:
- Go to android.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the device you want to disable.
- Click Secure device to lock it.
How do you lock a stolen iPhone?
Point the Web browser to iCloud.com and log in using your Apple ID and password. Click on the “Find My iPhone” icon to initiate a search for your phone. Once your phone appears on the map, click on the “i” icon next to it. Click “Remote Lock” to stop anyone from using your phone.
How can I block my stolen Huawei phone?
On a Huawei phone, log in to Find My Phone with your HUAWEI ID, and select the corresponding device to locate your phone. Then touch Lock device to lock the device.
How can I block my stolen Samsung phone?
If you lost your device, at first you can submit a FIR at your nearest police station. Tracking the mobile via IMEI is under authorization of law enforcement agency e.g. Police. IMEI number can be blocked by Mobile service provider (Mobile network operator)
What if someone has my IMEI number?
For instance, if someone has the IMEI for your smartphone or cell phone, he or she can clone your mobile device. As well, apps such as WhatsApp use your IMEI as an identifier, so someone could potentially gain easy access to your WhatsApp account if he or she has your IMEI number.
Can you block numbers beginning with?
In the app tap on the Block List (circle with the line through it along the bottom.) Then tap on the “+” and select “Numbers that begin with.” You can then input any area code or prefix you want. You can also block by country code this way.
Can you permanently block a phone number?
Call your cell carrier. They can block a number for you. Tap the i next to the entry for one of their calls in the call log. Scroll down and tap block contact.
How can I block all incoming calls?
How to Block Incoming Calls on Android
- Open the main Phone app from your home screen.
- Tap the Android settings/option button to bring up the available options.
- Tap ‘Call settings’.
- Tap ‘Call rejection’.
- Tap ‘Auto reject mode’ to temporarily reject all incoming numbers.
- Tap Auto Reject List to open the list.
Can I block a number from texting me?
Follow these steps to block a number from texting you: Open the Messages app. Open the conversation with the person you want to block. Tap the More icon. Select Block number.
How do block a phone number on iPhone?
Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone
- Tap Favorites, Recents, or Voicemail. Tap. next to the number or contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.
- Tap Contacts, tap the contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.