Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
- 1 How do you remove a Google account from an Android phone?
- 2 How can I delete my Gmail account from mobile?
- 3 How can I remove my Google account from other devices?
- 4 How do I delete an account on Google?
- 5 How do I remove Google account from phone after factory reset?
- 6 Why can’t I remove device from Google account?
- 7 Can I delete my Gmail account permanently?
- 8 How do I remove my email from my phone?
- 9 How do I delete a Gmail account from my Samsung phone?
- 10 How do I remove Google account from iPhone?
- 11 How do I remove a Google account from my browser?
- 12 How can I delete my account?
How do you remove a Google account from an Android phone?
Once you’ve logged in, go to the Google Account Security page, and click on View Activity under Devices & activity. Devices associated with my Google account.
- Click to expand the information about the device.
- Click the Remove button (Figure B)
- Confirm the removal by clicking Yes.
How can I delete my Gmail account from mobile?
How to remove a Google account from an Android phone
- Open your phone settings. Open your settings.
- Tap on “Accounts” (it may also be listed as “Users and Accounts,” depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete.
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click “Remove Account.” Tap “Remove account.”
How can I remove my Google account from other devices?
Scroll down to “Your Devices” and click “Manage Devices.” You’ll see the list of devices your Google account is signed in to. Click on your missing device, and under “Account Access,” click the “Remove” button. You’ll receive a warning, asking you to confirm that you do want to remove your account.
How do I delete an account on Google?
Go to the Data & Privacy section of your Google Account. Scroll to “Your data & privacy options.” Delete your Google Account. Follow the instructions to delete your account.
How do I remove Google account from phone after factory reset?
To do so, follow the below-given steps:
- Launch the device “Settings” app and scroll to the Apps.
- Click on the “Manage apps” (applications) and select the “All” tab.
- Look for the “Google App” and click on it.
- Tap on the “Clear cache” to remove the Google account cache.
- Also, clear all data to remove data stored in an app.
Why can’t I remove device from Google account?
If you are unable to remove the device from the Device activity section of your Google account because the red button doesn’t show up, go instead to Google Security Checkup and expand Your devices, then tap on the 3 dots on the side of the device you want to remove to select the option.
Can I delete my Gmail account permanently?
Deleting a Gmail account is permanent. After going through the process, all of your emails and account settings will be erased. You will no longer be able to use your Gmail address to send or receive emails, and the address will not be made available for anyone else to use in the future.
How do I remove my email from my phone?
Remove Email Account – Android Device
- Go to Settings. From the Home screen swipe down and tap on the Settings gear icon.
- Go to Accounts. Scroll down and tap Accounts.
- Select Account to be Removed. Select the account you wish to remove from your device.
- Find More Options. Tap More.
- Remove Account.
- Confirm Account Removal.
How do I delete a Gmail account from my Samsung phone?
Remove Gmail™ Account – Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- From a Home screen, tap Apps. (located in the lower-right). These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Tap the appropriate account.
- Tap Menu. (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account to confirm.
How do I remove Google account from iPhone?
Sign out and remove your account
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app.
- On the top left, tap your profile image. Tap the account that’s signed in.
- From here you can: Remove your account: Select Manage. Next to the account you want to remove, tap Remove Remove. Tap Back.
- On the top right, choose Done.
How do I remove a Google account from my browser?
To remove a Google account from Chrome, press the settings menu icon in the top-right area of your profile card. In the drop-down menu that appears, press the Remove This Person option. Once pressed, the Chrome profile linked to your Google account will be removed.
How can I delete my account?
Open up the mobile app on your iPhone or Android Device. Log in and go to App Settings to find the Delete Account button at the bottom. Tap it then confirm. The data and matches are wiped.