Here are the steps to scan a document to your Android phone using Google Drive:
- Open Google Drive.
- Tap the circle with the + inside it.
- Tap Scan (label is under the camera icon).
- Position your phone camera over the document to be scanned and tap the blue shutter button when you are ready to capture the scan.
Can I use my phone as a scanner?
If you have an Android smartphone and use Google Drive, you do not even need to download an additional app because Google Drive includes a document-scanning function. Place the document you want to scan on a flat surface. Tap the Scan camera icon and hold the phone or tablet over the document to get a clear picture.
How do I scan with this phone?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page. Scan another page: Tap Add.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
Where is scanner in my phone?
How to Find Your Scanner on Android
- Touch the “Magnifying Glass” button to bring up the search box on your phone screen.
- Type the name of your scanner app in the Search field and then tap “Search.”
- Touch the scanner app displayed in the search results to launch the application.
How do I scan with my Iphone camera?
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
What does QR stand for?
Well, the QR – which stands for “ quick response ” – code is basically a barcode on steroids. While the barcode holds information horizontally, the QR code does so both horizontally and vertically. This enables the QR code to hold over a hundred times more information.
How do you scan codes with Android?
Use your Android’s camera app
- Open your camera app, point it at a QR code and hold steady for a few seconds.
- If a notification appears, tap on it.
- If you don’t get a notification, go to Settings and enable QR code scanning.
How do I scan with my Android camera?
How to Scan Documents With Android
- Open Google Drive and tap the + symbol.
- Under the Create New tab, select Scan.
- Position the phone camera over the document and tap the Shutter button when you’re ready to capture the image.
- Tap the check mark to keep the scan or the back arrow to retake it.
How do I scan with my Samsung phone camera?
How to scan a document with your Galaxy smartphone
- Open the camera app and position the document in the center of your view.
- Tap the scan button.
- Then tap the thumbnail image to review your scan.
- Tap the edit icon if you’d like to edit your scan.
- Editing tools will appear.