As you probably know, it is relatively easy to find the IMEI number of your mobile phone. While there are apps that will help you retrieve this number with a tap, you don’t really need one. Just open the phone dialer, call *#06# and the IMEI number will be displayed on the phone’s screen.
- 1 How do I find my IMEI number without my phone?
- 2 How can I find the IMEI number of my lost Android phone?
- 3 Can you track an IMEI number when the phone is off?
- 4 How can I recover my IMEI number without root?
- 5 How can I find my lost phone if it is powered off?
- 6 How do I find my IMEI number on Google?
- 7 How can I track my IMEI number online?
- 8 Can I get a new IMEI number for my phone?
- 9 How can I change my IMEI number with root?
- 10 How do I get my IMEI number on my Android phone?
How do I find my IMEI number without my phone?
In this case, there are three ways you can go about it:
- Check the original packaging of your phone for the IMEI. IMEI number can be found on the back of the original packaging of your smartphone.
- Call your carrier / network provider or sign in to their portal.
- Check your iTunes or Google Find My Device.
How can I find the IMEI number of my lost Android phone?
Check Your Google Dashboard for an Android IMEI
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Open the Android Device Manager.
- Your IMEI number should be displayed along with your registered Android device. With this information, the authorities should be able to track down your lost or stolen phone much more quickly and easily.
Can you track an IMEI number when the phone is off?
Yes, both iOS and Android phones can be tracked without a data connection. There are various mapping apps that have the ability to track the location of your phone even without the Internet connection.
How can I recover my IMEI number without root?
How To Change IMEI Number Without Root?
- Dial *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* in your phone’s dial pad.
- On your Android smartphone, you will be directed to Engineer Mode.
- Tap on Connectivity from the drop-down menu next to Hardware.
- After Wi-Fi CTIA, you can now see CDS Details, which is at the bottom of the page.
How can I find my lost phone if it is powered off?
How to Locate a Lost Android Phone that is Turned off
- Go to android.com/find or open the “Find My Device” app on another Android device.
- When prompted, sign in to your Google account.
- A full list of your devices that are linked to the selected Google account will be presented.
How do I find my IMEI number on Google?
Start by logging into your Google Dashboard by heading to http://www.google.com/settings. After you’re signed in, click the arrow next to Android. You will see all devices that have been attached to your Google account. Find your current phone and copy the IMEI number.
How can I track my IMEI number online?
Keep in mind that the IMEI number can’t be changed, unlike the SIM card. How to Track Lost or Stolen Phone By IMEI Number
- Open IMEI Tracker by iStaunch.
- Type IMEI number of your lost or stolen phone.
- Enter captcha for verification.
- After that tap on the track button.
- Next you will see location of your phone.
Can I get a new IMEI number for my phone?
Each IMEI number is unique to a mobile set and can never be changed or replaced, unlike a SIM card.
How can I change my IMEI number with root?
Steps to change IMEI number with root- One should install Xposed installer and open the app and go to the IMEI changer app. After restarting the phone, open the IMEI changer and it will show the real IMEI number and the current option to change it.
How do I get my IMEI number on my Android phone?
On Android, go to Settings > About > IMEI to see the IMEI number. Tap Status and scroll down to see the IMEI information. On an iPhone, tap Settings > General > About and scroll down to IMEI. On most other phones with a removable battery, the IMEI is printed on a sticker that is inside the phone, under the battery.