Join a meeting by phone on mobile
- After joining a Zoom meeting, you will be prompted to join the audio automatically.
- Tap Dial In.
- Tap the arrow at the top to select the country you’re calling from.
- Tap the number you want to call.
- Tap Dial.
- Tap Call.
- 1 How do I attend a Zoom meeting on mobile?
- 2 How do I join a Zoom meeting by phone with Link?
- 3 Can you use Zoom on your cell phone?
- 4 Does Zoom work on cell phones?
- 5 How do I attend a Zoom meeting on Android?
- 6 How do I join a Zoom meeting?
- 7 Can you join a Zoom meeting without downloading the app?
- 8 Can you join a Zoom meeting without an account?
- 9 Why does my Zoom meeting not allow phone dial in?
- 10 How do I join a Zoom meeting on my Iphone without an app?
- 11 Can you join a Zoom meeting by Iphone?
How do I attend a Zoom meeting on mobile?
- Open the Zoom mobile app. If you have not downloaded the Zoom mobile app yet, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and tap Join Meeting.
How do I join a Zoom meeting by phone with Link?
If you have the Zoom mobile app, you can join a meeting simply by clicking the invitation link, which should automatically open the meeting in the app. Or, you can manually open the Zoom app, tap “Join,” and enter the Meeting ID.
Can you use Zoom on your cell phone?
Zoom is available to use on iOS and Android devices.
Does Zoom work on cell phones?
Since Zoom works on iOS and Android devices, you have the ability to communicate through our software with anyone at any time, no matter where you are.
How do I attend a Zoom meeting on Android?
Open the Zoom app, and then tap Join a Meeting. Record the Meeting ID from your invitation email or calendar appointment. Enter the Meeting ID and then tap Join Meeting. If you see the following message, tap Allow.
How do I join a Zoom meeting?
How to join a Zoom meeting on a web browser
- Open Chrome.
- Go to join.zoom.us.
- Enter your meeting ID provided by the host/organizer.
- Click Join. If this is your first time joining from Google Chrome, you will be asked to open the Zoom client to join the meeting.
Can you join a Zoom meeting without downloading the app?
Participants who are unable to install Zoom can join a meeting or webinar using the Zoom web client on their desktop web browser. The Zoom web client offers limited functionality. The participant can click Join from your browser. They will be prompted to enter their name, and then they can join the meeting.
Can you join a Zoom meeting without an account?
A Zoom account is not required if you are strictly joining Zoom Meetings as a participant. If someone invites you to their meeting, you can join as a participant without creating an account. A Zoom account is only required if you need to create your own meetings and send invitations to participants.
Why does my Zoom meeting not allow phone dial in?
This meeting does not allow phone dial-in: The host may only have allowed VoIP audio. In this case, if you dial into the general Zoom teleconferencing number and enter the meeting ID, you will hear the message above and the call will disconnect. You will need to join the meeting with a computer or a smartphone app.
How do I join a Zoom meeting on my Iphone without an app?
Join a meeting from your browser If you were invited to a meeting via a URL link, click the URL link. If you want to join the meeting with your meeting ID and passcode, go to https://zoom.us/join, enter your meeting ID, and click Join. The ” Open Zoom Meetings? ” Screen will pop up.
Can you join a Zoom meeting by Iphone?
You can use the Zoom iOS mobile app to join a scheduled meeting from a nearby Zoom Room. Your personal account and Zoom Room must be on the same Zoom account.